Riskiest places you have ever masturbated?

Bigboy432

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the gym showers at my community college. Literally I was sitting on the benches across from the shower butt naked with nothing by my toiletry bag hiding my manhood and another, daddy looking, man came in, took off all his clothes in the locker area, and walked to the shower area with nothing but his flip flops on and looked at me with his cock hanging out if i was using the shower I had turned on. I could only meep out "yeah" as I was getting rock hard. Then i got in the shower and jerked off and he ALMOST caught me cause he looked over for a sec but i held my boner acting like i was going for my thigh area. Then, i finally came a minute later, never realized I jerked off in the first place. Turned out later he's the academic dean at my college so it could've gone horribly wrong but I got very lucky and it's still one of the hottest things to have happened to me

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a private stall shower at my gym. It was early, and there was absolutely nobody in the entire locker room but me. I made sure the curtain was fully closed in case anyone came into the shower area. Soaped up and and relieved some built-up tension by letting the cum fly. I did make sure to aim my dick down towards the drain as I came, so my load all swirled down the drain leaving the shower nice and clean.

NickChris

Cherished Member
Media
My first year of college I did it on a hiking trail that is usually pretty busy. This particular day was in late October so it wasn't as crowded. I walked a few feet off the trail and pushed my shorts down and did it FAST lol. As soon as I was done and pulled my shorts up and got back on the trail a few people walked by....too close.

Recently I’ve been masturbating regularly in my room just behind a clear glass door which faces the balcony. I usually leave it open to let the light tru and there’s a view to many other balconies on the opposite side of the road.

Now you may think how’s this risky wanking at home. Well it’d be trivial for someone with a camera to capture what I’m doing and zoom in. And then post it all over the internet.