Riskiest places you have ever masturbated?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At work seated opposite my colleague separated by a partition. Open plan offices, you gotta love em.

I just did a photo shoot with this Asian model who had me leaking precum for the past hour. I had to exercise willpower not to jizz in my pants when we did the suggestive poses. Fuck was I horney.

As soon as I got back in the office I downloaded the photos and began pouring over them pretending I’m working.

Colleague came in and sat in his workplace directly opposite. My cock throbbing in my pants the crotch all cold and wet with so much precum as if I blew my load already.

Yeah well it didn’t take long and I began spurting in what can only be described as a water pistol. Cum soaked and quiet as a mouse I got up and made my way to the men’s room where I used to the whole toilet roll to wipe what seemed like a jar of oysters spilled in my pants.
Just damn! The dreaded huge leakthrough load at work! ;-)

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got home from a party very late or very early depending on your point of view...around 5 am. I was horny so I sat on the front porch swing, pulled it out and jerked a load. I lived in a fairly dense neighborhood and any of my neighbors could have easily seen me if they were up.

I jerked off in the doctors office exam room waiting for her to come in. I was so nervous about popping a boner in front of her during the exam I thought I would rub a load out to eliminate the threat. I didn't cum but I sure tried like hell. Luckily turn your head and cough was towards the end so it was still a bit swollen but not hard or all red.

calvin06

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At summer camp as a teen, shower stalls were divided by curtains about shoulder high. An older cabin mate and I were the only ones showering. He told me he had soap in his eyes and asked me to pass him his towel. I tried to pass it to him around the curtain. He made a half-ass attempt to grab it while rubbing his eyes and whining about the soap but said he couldn't find it. He pulled the curtain all the way back between us and he's standing there with a rock hard dick and his eyes closed. I held out the towel and said "here you go". He took it while rubbing his dick and pushed the curtain back. We continued to shower for a few moments and he then asked if I ever jerk off at camp. I told him I had. He casually asked if I wanted to do it now. I said "alright" and by the time I was hard he had the curtain pulled back again and we jerked under our showers.

Otherwise,
- Bike trail
- Naked in my kayak in the middle of a lake
- changing room
- baseball diamond beachers
- movie theater back row (alone)

On the last point, if anyone reading this has ever worked security at a movie theater, are there IR cams monitoring in a typical theater? :eyes:

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]6855661[/photo]
On the beach, all naked, on the water, just like the pic above, of course, I'll did this because there was no one on the place. After I came, I'll returned to the shore, dressed my clothes and left