Riskiest places you have ever masturbated?

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As it turned out, the riskiest place was our own condo! This was about 25 years ago.

We had moved out several years before and we're renting it out. I was cleaning it and doing some maintenance on a Saturday afternoon, and since there was a beautiful full wall of mirrors in the living room, I decided to entertain myself. I edged for about 20 minutes, and then just as I was about to cum, I heard voices at the door and then keys in the lock!

I ran to the door and asked who it was: Our new tenant wanted to show her parents the apartment she was moving into the next day. I said, "I'm just finishing up some fairly messy cleanup. Can you please come back in 15 minutes?"

Worst spoiled cum shot of my life. ☹️

DorianGray86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, with some of the stories here, mine seems so tame. When I was a teen, I was once stayed in a college dorm for the summer. I had a roommate who was almost always there when I was, so the only real option in my mind were the showers. They were separate stalls with only a curtain. The dividers didn't go down to the floor and there was some space between the wall and the divider. I remember getting so horny seeing a guy strip off before getting into a shower next to mine, seeing his feet a foot away while blowing my own load. Still remember the guys I did it it next to...

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, with some of the stories here, mine seems so tame. When I was a teen, I was once stayed in a college dorm for the summer. I had a roommate who was almost always there when I was, so the only real option in my mind were the showers. They were separate stalls with only a curtain. The dividers didn't go down to the floor and there was some space between the wall and the divider. I remember getting so horny seeing a guy strip off before getting into a shower next to mine, seeing his feet a foot away while blowing my own load. Still remember the guys I did it it next to...
Might be “tame” in comparison to some stories, but it’s still incredibly horny!

Zebratos

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the riskiest wankoffs in my life happened up in the mountains of Norway. As you can tell from my pics, I am fond of hiking. Once, back in 2002, I climbed to the summit of a steep peak. One side of this peak was a 250 meter (ca. 700 feet) vertical cliff wall, straight down from the summit and with a glacier at the bottom. I was naked and sweating from the hike, standing in the sunshine, looking dow onto the glacier in its shaded valley. The hight was almost unreal, and my eyes had to work hard to take in the actual difference in distance. I felt mighty and happy up there, and soon I got horny. I started pulling my uncut meat, went out on the very edge of the cliff, feeling the abyss magnetism, which added to my arousal. I power wanked with both hands, and when I was about to come, I fell to my knees from sheer delight. I had to let my upper body fall backwards in order not to loose my balance. As I landed on my back (luckily quite soft and controlled), I saw the white gobs of my own sperma fly over the edge of the cliff, hanging in the air for a split second before commencing on their loooooooooong journey down to the glacier ice below. I don't know how long time it took for my spunk to reach the snow and ice down there, but I certainly believe it is my longest cumshot ever!

The original thread starter asked what harm it would be to my reputation if I got caught. Perhaps no harm if another hiker saw me wanking, after all, the wild nature has room for everyone and we can embrace our animal sides there. But if I had fallen over the cliff.....well, I’d lost my life, and those who eventually would have found me would definitely wonder why I was naked!

The photo is from another mountain during a later trip, but you get the idea

Attachments

Slothbear753

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was younger we’d go to my grandparents farm. They only have one bathroom so sometimes you’d have to pee outside. One time I snuck out and made my way behind a small patch of forest, stripped down, then jerked it. Only lasted 5 minutes.

There was something really exiting about being naked outside in broad daylight and having nobody around to see you that I like.

When I was younger we’d go to my grandparents farm. They only have one bathroom so sometimes you’d have to pee outside. One time I snuck out and made my way behind a small patch of forest, stripped down, then jerked it. Only lasted 5 minutes.

There was something really exiting about being naked outside in broad daylight and having nobody around to see you that I like.

this reminds me of Zachary Levi’s insta. Dude seems to live on his own in the middle of nowhere with nothing around for miles. Honestly if I was him I’d be naked all the damn time, those woods would be littered in cum. Bring someone over fuck em in every bit of the woods haha

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Riskiest and strangest? Family reunion. Yeah, but not like you think. Young man, trying to be cool, going commando. My cousin's girlfriend began flirting, and I really got into it.

Then she laughed when she saw the reaction, so I knew I had to do something. And I did behind a tree near where everyone was playing volleyball.

I was almost interrupted because right before I was about to cum I heard them calling my name and asking where I was. So I quickly finished up and ran to play.

Vagelis

Legendary Member
Media
1. School (during class with my hand in my pants and during break when I was all alone in the classroom)
2. Home in every room with doors unlocked and open and my family passing by and even talking to me (always hiding somehow when I hear them don’t worry haha), sometimes even when I’m with someone in a room and they’re sleeping.
3. In the sea while swimming and one time a man was 5m in front of me and I had my swim shorts in my hand and jerking off with the other hand, also that man had a dive mask on and I’m pretty sure he could see what I was doing. No reaction though he just passed by sadly
4. Friends’ home when I was alone in a room but with open door
5. Sauna with a friend
6. At the actual gym one time when I was all alone and one time in the toilet if the gym.
7. Was working in a hotel and right before the guests arrived in their room I had just busted a load after checking the room and making sure everything was clean and right. Didn’t make a mess though, everything was clean af.
8. At the beach when I was waiting for my friends
9. In the car in the back seat while my mum was driving and my brother was in the front seat
10. In the ruins of a castle at night with a friend
11. In the shower with the glass doors of the bathroom unlocked and the cleaners cleaning the room out of the bathroom, pretty sure they knew what I was doing haha
Generally I would say that I’ve been caught jerking off, it more of being interrupted I’d say because I’m very good at hiding immediately and noticing when somebody’s is coming in my direction. Though, there have been very few cases where I didn’t manage to hide very well and maybe they could see a bulge or me moving and trying to hide but at this point I don’t give a f*** anymore lol

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. School (during class with my hand in my pants and during break when I was all alone in the classroom)
2. Home in every room with doors unlocked and open and my family passing by and even talking to me (always hiding somehow when I hear them don’t worry haha), sometimes even when I’m with someone in a room and they’re sleeping.
3. In the sea while swimming and one time a man was 5m in front of me and I had my swim shorts in my hand and jerking off with the other hand, also that man had a dive mask on and I’m pretty sure he could see what I was doing. No reaction though he just passed by sadly
5. Sauna with a friend
6. At the actual gym one time when I was all alone and one time in the toilet if the gym.
7. Was working in a hotel and right before the guests arrived in their room I had just busted a load after checking the room and making sure everything was clean and right. Didn’t make a mess though, everything was clean af.
9. In the car in the back seat while my mum was driving and my brother was in the front seat
11. In the shower with the glass doors of the bathroom unlocked and the cleaners cleaning the room out of the bathroom, pretty sure they knew what I was doing haha
Generally I would say that I’ve been caught jerking off, it more of being interrupted I’d say because I’m very good at hiding immediately and noticing when somebody’s is coming in my direction. Though, there have been very few cases where I didn’t manage to hide very well and maybe they could see a bulge or me moving and trying to hide but at this point I don’t give a f*** anymore lol
Such a daredevil!

aprg1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

This reminds me of one of my favorite jokes....A teenager visit his Grandparents farm walks around behind the barn to see his grandad, pants around his ankles and cock in hand. The kid says "Whatcha does Gramps? Whackin' off?" The Grandad replies, "No son...at my age, it's just Whackin!"

School workshop closet. After school, my buddy was at basketball practice. So me and a girl I was talking to slipped away to a empty classroom and stuffed her full of cock. She had to bite her sweater to keep from moaning. Oh the good old days

Nakedbonding

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fantastic, man! Great pic, too.
One of the riskiest wankoffs in my life happened up in the mountains of Norway. As you can tell from my pics, I am fond of hiking. Once, back in 2002, I climbed to the summit of a steep peak. One side of this peak was a 250 meter (ca. 700 feet) vertical cliff wall, straight down from the summit and with a glacier at the bottom. I was naked and sweating from the hike, standing in the sunshine, looking dow onto the glacier in its shaded valley. The hight was almost unreal, and my eyes had to work hard to take in the actual difference in distance. I felt mighty and happy up there, and soon I got horny. I started pulling my uncut meat, went out on the very edge of the cliff, feeling the abyss magnetism, which added to my arousal. I power wanked with both hands, and when I was about to come, I fell to my knees from sheer delight. I had to let my upper body fall backwards in order not to loose my balance. As I landed on my back (luckily quite soft and controlled), I saw the white gobs of my own sperma fly over the edge of the cliff, hanging in the air for a split second before commencing on their loooooooooong journey down to the glacier ice below. I don't know how long time it took for my spunk to reach the snow and ice down there, but I certainly believe it is my longest cumshot ever!

The original thread starter asked what harm it would be to my reputation if I got caught. Perhaps no harm if another hiker saw me wanking, after all, the wild nature has room for everyone and we can embrace our animal sides there. But if I had fallen over the cliff.....well, I’d lost my life, and those who eventually would have found me would definitely wonder why I was naked!

The photo is from another mountain during a later trip, but you get the idea

Nikita222

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
5. Sauna with a friend
like your quota their mate