Riskiest places you have ever masturbated?

This is gonna sound crazy, but when i was in high school, I had a huge crush on my wrestling coach. the 'coaches office' was connected to the locker room. I had access because I was captain and used to help him teach PE class... one day his underwear was hanging in the locker and i jerked off sniffing it.... lol... I was such a horny little fucker

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What’s the riskiest places you have masturbated, where there was a real risk to your reputation if caught?

The riskiest was at work, after hours, when everyone else had left. Way back in ancient times, the only PC and internet access I had was at work, so I would sometimes stay late to "research" nekkid women. I was far enough away from the noisy door that I would have heard if anyone every returned. Fortunately, that never happened.

When Yahoo instant messaging showed up, and some women out there actually let you watch while they got naked, or did other things, wow, what an innovation!
So yes, since I was getting hard, a few times I would rub one out after first getting some tp from the bathroom to catch my splooge. There was no way I was leaving any evidence behind!

In the early days of LPSG, when I was single, I had a few private online text/audio chats with a few wonderful women. One was quite well known in LSPG at the time and she wanted me to stroke myself, describe how my erection felt, and especially wanted to know when I was cumming.

A different time it wasn't masturbation but actual sex with my girlfriend. She called me to say she was in my work area, would be stopping by, and wanted to go to my place after work. After she arrived and we chatted a bit, she said she was getting really horny and really didn't want to wait until we got to my place. I checked out the office area and everybody else had gone home, but to be safe we went into a windowless conference room, and took care of things there, behind a locked door. Note: conference room tables are very uncomfortable!

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On the train. Almost every morning.
I also bate at work, in the park, alleys, locker rooms, gym showers, fitting rooms, at bars on the stools, in restaurants at the tables, in my seats on planes, doctor offices

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
besides my summertime late nights in the closed off yard(not really that risky but still)

a really long time ago in the ocean feet from shore with tons of people around

in a park in NYC

at my straight friends apartment

on the side of the road in Kansas(me and another friend)

in my car in the middle of the day(also my friend did this while driving)

the same friend and I jacked off each other while our straight friend was sleeping lol

Last edited:

jamesking_91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do it still a lot at work, mostly in the toilets, but I work in a store room, and one morning I jacked off naked and ended up camming a dude all before people came in.

Again lots in the gym showers, and as they only have lightly frosted glass it’s pretty risky.

In the car

and a changing room once!

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In college worked night audit at a hotel - would often go into the back office jerk off once the bar crew had left. Almost got caught when the local police stopped in for their nightly chat and cup of coffee. Love a man in uniform. These guys bulged in all the right spots.

Dancerdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the riskiest wankoffs in my life happened up in the mountains of Norway. As you can tell from my pics, I am fond of hiking. Once, back in 2002, I climbed to the summit of a steep peak. One side of this peak was a 250 meter (ca. 700 feet) vertical cliff wall, straight down from the summit and with a glacier at the bottom. I was naked and sweating from the hike, standing in the sunshine, looking dow onto the glacier in its shaded valley. The hight was almost unreal, and my eyes had to work hard to take in the actual difference in distance. I felt mighty and happy up there, and soon I got horny. I started pulling my uncut meat, went out on the very edge of the cliff, feeling the abyss magnetism, which added to my arousal. I power wanked with both hands, and when I was about to come, I fell to my knees from sheer delight. I had to let my upper body fall backwards in order not to loose my balance. As I landed on my back (luckily quite soft and controlled), I saw the white gobs of my own sperma fly over the edge of the cliff, hanging in the air for a split second before commencing on their loooooooooong journey down to the glacier ice below. I don't know how long time it took for my spunk to reach the snow and ice down there, but I certainly believe it is my longest cumshot ever!

The original thread starter asked what harm it would be to my reputation if I got caught. Perhaps no harm if another hiker saw me wanking, after all, the wild nature has room for everyone and we can embrace our animal sides there. But if I had fallen over the cliff.....well, I’d lost my life, and those who eventually would have found me would definitely wonder why I was naked!

The photo is from another mountain during a later trip, but you get the idea
That mountain photo is insane!!!!!

Reactions: Zebratos

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Forgot about the time I jerked off at a urinal at an Applebee’s. A guy came in and used the urinal to my right. I don’t think he ever suspected. Too bad. Would have rather sprayed my load down his throat then the porcelain.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of the riskiest wankoffs in my life happened up in the mountains of Norway. As you can tell from my pics, I am fond of hiking. Once, back in 2002, I climbed to the summit of a steep peak. One side of this peak was a 250 meter (ca. 700 feet) vertical cliff wall, straight down from the summit and with a glacier at the bottom. I was naked and sweating from the hike, standing in the sunshine, looking dow onto the glacier in its shaded valley. The hight was almost unreal, and my eyes had to work hard to take in the actual difference in distance. I felt mighty and happy up there, and soon I got horny. I started pulling my uncut meat, went out on the very edge of the cliff, feeling the abyss magnetism, which added to my arousal. I power wanked with both hands, and when I was about to come, I fell to my knees from sheer delight. I had to let my upper body fall backwards in order not to loose my balance. As I landed on my back (luckily quite soft and controlled), I saw the white gobs of my own sperma fly over the edge of the cliff, hanging in the air for a split second before commencing on their loooooooooong journey down to the glacier ice below. I don't know how long time it took for my spunk to reach the snow and ice down there, but I certainly believe it is my longest cumshot ever!

The original thread starter asked what harm it would be to my reputation if I got caught. Perhaps no harm if another hiker saw me wanking, after all, the wild nature has room for everyone and we can embrace our animal sides there. But if I had fallen over the cliff.....well, I’d lost my life, and those who eventually would have found me would definitely wonder why I was naked!

The photo is from another mountain during a later trip, but you get the idea

god that's so hot

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple of times sitting at my desk during class in catholic school. 2nd grade and 5th for sure.

A stall in the old Boston Garden during a game.

Work... many times.

On the team bus on long trip home. Needed to fall asleep for the over night trip. Dark enough and sweatpants make it a little easier.

Sitting nude during a rain storm one night on my patio. Shot my load right into the flower bed.
I’ve jerked off through my pants at my desk in high school. Always in geometry

Rusguy_96

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
1. At the camp tent while my mates sleep near me. I was very horny that days and I didn't care if they see me or not. It was really turning on.
2. At the public sauna in the late night. One guy saw me and it was a bit scary but...

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long time ago when I lived on W 10th St in The Village there were cargo trucks parked a few blocks away on Washington St. At night that are turned in to a great outdoor in-truck mass orgy...Every once in awhile the cops would come by and shine flashlights to clear the area...A few minutes later back to business...
2 blocks up under the old overground railroad tracks I met a handsome and horsehung Puerto Rican guy...All he had on was a spandex bathing suit and chancletas (rubber sandals) There was a big crowd around him so I worked my way in..felt his giant maronga and invited him back to mi casa....I do speak Spanish so off we went...His name was Guierlmo (William)...At that time t was difficult to get a home phone in NYC due to a copper shortage..so we lost touch...A few weeks later in school we had a new classmate....WILLIAM!...as it turned out he was the boyfriend of another student....

FilipinoBoiii

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Riskiest place I’ve ever jerked off was at my school auditorium when I was in my last year of high school. I did it 30 minutes after dismissal. Started jerking my cock off in the middle of the stage with the curtains open and the lights on. I felt like I was performing in front of an audience. And then I gave out the biggest load all over it and it felt fucking AMAZING.

Second riskiest place was when I was skinny dipping alone at a river. It was right next to a trail, which connected to a university in my town. I was swimming around naked. When I got tired, I went off to the side to rest up and jerked it off. Anyone could’ve walked and seen me, but I didn’t care enough to look. I came all over the water and it was the best feeling ever.

FilipinoBoiii

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One time when I was in a military camp, it was 3am and I was up talking and whispering to a friend on the bed beside mine. We both got horny at around that time and he invited me to jerk off in the corner of our barracks, while our other mates were asleep (there were about 10 people). We started jerking it off in front of each other and when it came to it, I made him kneel down and unloaded on his chest. He did the same to me and came all over my face. After that, we moved on and pretended like it never happened.

Some years ago I did a road trip with my best mate and his girlfriend. Was just the three of us and nights we slept in the same tent. I was horned as fuck every day and would jerk off and cum in the bushes or gas station toilets when we stopped for gas. One morning I woke up with a raging hardon that stood so upright that I couldn’t pull myself out of the fucking sleeping bag. My balls felt all mushy and I knew I had to do it there and then so I put a sock over my cock and started to quietly and slowly rub my frenulum so as not to wake them. It must have been the texture of the sock cos it didn’t take long and I was exploding my entire load into the sock. I must have grunted cos I heard a shuffle and as I looked over my shoulder my mates girl was looking at me with this coy smile. She definitely knew what I was doing!