RnB Singer Steph Jones.....OMG!

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This man is all kinds of sexy! In this age where everyone seems to have a nude pic leak, I still find myself shocked by seeing this adonis nude. He is the ideal mate (smart, talented, sexy, hung). These pics are of hiim flacid, but let's just say that I'm MORE impressed with him than C-Breezy! :tongue:

Attachments

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The third pic is the hottest! Getting dressed (or undressed), his 'big fella' just hanging there - mmmmm! Natural nudity is so much sexier than 'posed' nudity.

Thanks for that atlmybell - he is fucking beautiful!

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Heavens to betsy.........LLLLooooLLLL these high yella rnb sangas is puttin light skin back on the map.haaaaaaa I've always thought he was cute. Nice body too....

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard of him a few years ago from one of B. Scott's YouTube videos. He seems very down to earth and gay friendly.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've known bout this hottie for quite a while now, and this is a real treat finally seeing him au naturale. My brother saw him with Jordan Sparks in at LAX last year, so they could be still dating. T4P!

ucantseei2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
found out that he and jordin are not together anymore. i have a feeling he just used her for publicity. jordin is still a virgin though, i think.