Road Head: Great, Amazing or just plain stupid?

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
It has taken me this long but I just received road head for the first time. It was on main streets and I was pretty much driving stop and go in a straight line the entire way. I had such thrill but found myself getting a bit a lead foot along the way. I obviously don't regret it but in hindsight I think it's more than just a little dangerous. Luckily I have an automatic because it would have been impossible with a standard.

Thoughts?

D

deleted136887

The more you do it, the more likely it is you will survive. So enjoy it. What better way to enjoy a boring journey?

D

deleted300444

Fun but stupid. And I hate to be a downer.

True story.

Friends, husband and wife did this. Her seat belt off. He veered and hit a poll. He lived to tell she died upon impact due to a head ( no pun) injury with the dash board.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had the pleasure. It's great.
Kind of hard to explain that it was just a little road head, though, to the family of the person you run over.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've done this a few times, but only ever on straight, empty stretches of highway while going at the limit. Doing this in the city is reckless, but when you're out somewhere where there's nothing to crash in to and you're going at a consistent speed, then it's okay. There're more drives like this in Ontario then most of the states.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I give road hand :biggrin:, not head. Only once or twice to completion, because, imo, the fun is in the naughty moment and teasing/denial, not so much the car-based happy ending.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has taken me this long but I just received road head for the first time. It was on main streets and I was pretty much driving stop and go in a straight line the entire way. I had such thrill but found myself getting a bit a lead foot along the way. I obviously don't regret it but in hindsight I think it's more than just a little dangerous. Luckily I have an automatic because it would have been impossible with a standard.

Thoughts?

Well, your handle is kamikaze!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have distracted driver laws that prevent people from using cell phones, GPS, etc while at the wheel. As fun as getting head is, in any circumstance, I think that it is stupid.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Friends, husband and wife did this. Her seat belt off. He veered and hit a poll ...

Was that poll a ballot, a show of hands, a referendum, a plebiscite or an election?

I give road hand :biggrin:, not head. Only once or twice to completion, because, imo, the fun is in the naughty moment and teasing/denial, not so much the car-based happy ending.

I agree that the happy ending isn't the goal here. I enjoy receiving either road hand, road head or both on the same drive but then I live way out in the boondocks and have only done it at a sensible speed, on an empty road and using cruise control.

billblows4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i used to do this when i was much younger. would never do it now. was much fun though!! did this once on a 2 seatter plane.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a girlfriend way back who was really into this. She used to enjoy making it stretch out for an hour or so whenever we were on a long trip. While it was enjoyable as both a sensation and as a thrill, it also used to scare the shit out of me--I can't tell you how many close calls with me nearly hitting another car we had. So I'd say it's both amazing and stupid.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used to entertain a boyfriend or two with road head. Now? No way. Far too dangerous. I'm a real advocate against distracted driving, and there is no way I'd want to risk killing someone by distracting the driver with road head. Pull over though, and I'm your girl!