Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to work mobile so I was on the road a lot in a little van, I often wanked off while driving, especially in the morning, and I was more than happy to let the truckers watch if they wanted.
I have gotten off many times going down the road as well, and my wife is more than happy to give me a blow job while driving as well. Both are great ways to pass the miles.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn I haven't gotten road head in years but I LOVE it. As far as having folks watch, I remember an event that happened years ago. I was dating this woman and we were on our way home late one night after a night of drinking and partying. We decided to stop at Mickey D's on the way home. It was around 1AM, so only the drive thru was open. This was a Friday or Saturday night so there a line at the drive-thru. Being drunk and horny, my girl pulls her tits out and asks if I want to suck them as she starts stroking my dick. Never one to disappoint a pretty lady with a nice pair of boobs, I take on in my mouth. By now she has gotten my dick out of pants. Next thing I know, she is giving me a super BJ. The line starts to move and eventually its our turn to order. I tell her we are approaching the window but she keeps sucking. Just as I am about to blow my load we get to window to pay and get our food. The girl at the window got a eye full of dick and tits, lol. I just paid for our food, winked at the cashier and we left. My girl then continued to blow me until we got to my place. ..

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn I haven't gotten road head in years but I LOVE it. As far as having folks watch, I remember an event that happened years ago. I was dating this woman and we were on our way home late one night after a night of drinking and partying. We decided to stop at Mickey D's on the way home. It was around 1AM, so only the drive thru was open. This was a Friday or Saturday night so there a line at the drive-thru. Being drunk and horny, my girl pulls her tits out and asks if I want to suck them as she starts stroking my dick. Never one to disappoint a pretty lady with a nice pair of boobs, I take on in my mouth. By now she has gotten my dick out of pants. Next thing I know, she is giving me a super BJ. The line starts to move and eventually its our turn to order. I tell her we are approaching the window but she keeps sucking. Just as I am about to blow my load we get to window to pay and get our food. The girl at the window got a eye full of dick and tits, lol. I just paid for our food, winked at the cashier and we left. My girl then continued to blow me until we got to my place. ..
Nice!

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
Being a truck driver I see many things on the highway. Just wondering how many of you have gotten road head or stroked one out while driving, and do you let us drivers watch? I personally enjoy it when I get to watch.
Several girls have sucked me off as I drove. Not really concerned about who could see.
And of course I have jacked off while driving , and witnessed other dudes getting head and jacking.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 20 I had a girlfriend who absolutely loved to blow me while I was driving anytime she possibly could. She was a total exhibitionist with herself as well as me. It wasn't uncommon for her to break for a moment and flash a big smile to trucks which came up next to us. She probably gave me over a hundred BJs on the road, but I never once was able to cum--losing control in an orgasm at 75 MPH always put enough of a damper on things to keep me from crossing over into the end-zone. I know that only added to her enjoyment.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Many, many self-induced road jets, several BJs ( too thick for most) and a few " double deckers"; She steers and works the stick shift, whilst I "under-undulate", and press the acelerator pedal and button! Mostly on lonely, western highways and toward the end of the ride, everything does get a little jerky.....Just steer straight, babe!

Countless pull-offs to plunge into the "garage" to check her oil with my dipstick:/

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, techpump, about it being hard not to push on the accelerator when you cum down their throat in the car. i've gotten road head from a couple girls over the years. hot stuff. and a buddy once helped me out with his hand. we were driving in the country, I said "it's so fucking odd how driving sometimes gives me a boner". He glanced down and said, "Looks uncomfortable. Haul it out..." things went from there.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many, many self-induced road jets, several BJs ( too thick for most) and a few " double deckers"; She steers and works the stick shift, whilst I "under-undulate", and press the acelerator pedal and button! Mostly on lonely, western highways and toward the end of the ride, everything does get a little jerky.....Just steer straight, babe!

Countless pull-offs to plunge into the "garage" to check her oil with my dipstick:/
Hot, bro. YEAH!

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Road head several times over the years, came in her mouth a few times too, hardest part about it is not pushing on the gas too much when your cock explodes in her mouth!
That's why I use cruise control :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's why I use cruise control :)

I WISH I had cruise control, my older car at the time not only did NOT have cruise control, but was a manual 5-speed! Only on long highways with no slow downs could we do it, but my excitement was so through the roof she usually finished me off in under 2-3 minutes...not to mention she was so excited herself that her car BJ would usually be way more powerful than normal, she sucked like her life depended on it ;) Not trying to be derogatory but there was a ferocity to her BJs in the car lol

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Adle loves to give me a good blowjob while i drive. We're definitely turned on by the idea of truck drivers seeing us, but it hasn't really happened yet... but we'll keep on trying ;)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many, many years ago when I was very single, and very horny, I had purchased some kind of men's magazine and looking at some of the gorgeous ladies got me hard. It was night time and plenty dark out, so I unzipped and stroked away. Not wanting to make a mess and have to spend time cleaning the car, I waited until I got home to finish myself of. Nobody saw me, and I really didn't want anybody to see me.

A few years back I did get road head and was super hard, and stiff, but even though she would have swallowed every drop, :p:p
I was afraid that cumming would cause me to loose control of the car on the highway, so she slowed down, and eventually stopped. When we parked the car at my place, she dropped her panties and climbed right on me, and rode me to orgasm. :D

Nobody saw us on the highway or parking lot, as it was very dark out. We've never repeated the road head, simply for safety's sake.