Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a truck driver I see many things on the highway. Just wondering how many of you have gotten road head or stroked one out while driving, and do you let us drivers watch? I personally enjoy it when I get to watch.
Ah yeah negotiating road head before a trip is always recommended- spontaneous is fun too if she unzips and whips him out while I'm driving/ and as for the guys who say the can never cum sry dudes- her shaking ass and showing off at stop lights get me almost every time!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stroke my cock daily driving to work - gets me so hard when i pass a trucker - not sure if they want to watch or not - had one that beeped his horn - 8 1/2 long so i know they can see it - shoot massive loads

Do you want to die in a fire?

Cuz this is how you die in a fire.

It's also how you make other people die in a fire.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done both. I don't want people to see because I don't want to offend or get reported. Truckers, for some reason, I don't mind. I figure they are bored and could use a perk. One of the highlights of my life was getting road head on a sunny day with the sunroof open in my vw. I passed a truck and wondered if he would see or enjoy. He gave me a tug of the air horn as we went by. Shot him the peace sign out the sunroof. Felt like the guy that everyone wants to be for that moment.

DurhamBull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a truck driver I see many things on the highway. Just wondering how many of you have gotten road head or stroked one out while driving, and do you let us drivers watch? I personally enjoy it when I get to watch.

I love getting head way to much to be able to get it while driving. I would get distracted and wreck. Love getting head in a car as long as I am not driving.

Truckin horny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Would like to meet up with you sometime and rub one out with ya hell even watch as ur strokes while driving as well! I rub my cock as I pass another trucker hoping they like it and hope one day to rub one out with another!

Reactions: hornyguy269

Truckin horny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I occasionally stroke while driving. I cover up when passing trucks...don't want to offend anyone. But now your questions got me thinking---what do truck drivers think when they see men stroking away? Turn them on? piss them off? Just wondering. I realize everyone is different. thoughts?

Turns me on so keep it up hell wood love to see it some day only got the pleasure once and it lasted so short, wood b nice to get a longer view and maybe interact!

Truckin horny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Recently have done this some more.....in warmer weather. Take my shorts and underwear off and ride naked from the waist down. Use some baby oil and stroke on. Use a 4 lane highway with multiple stop lights and heavily used by truckers. Have stopped next to trucks often, where they get a full view at all stopped....makes me get hard as a rock......wish you were closer!!

No kidding cause we def would b finding a truck stop to get the full view and sensation in a sleeper!
Whatever you do don't stop there r lots of us truckers that love the view and would love to get up close and personal, and if the don't like they don't look! I would flash my lights so u know I like and want!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never gotten head while driving. But I have played with my cock many times and shot my cum into a condom. Would love a mouth over my cock while driving sucking the cum out of my cock!

Truckin horny

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never gotten head while driving. But I have played with my cock many times and shot my cum into a condom. Would love a mouth over my cock while driving sucking the cum out of my cock!

If I get down that way I will hit u up and u will have a mouth to drink ur cum and no more condom shots!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I actually liked better was an old girlfriend who would once in awhile greet me after work with a blow job right in the driveway when I got out of the car. Give me a kiss, push me back against the door and go down on me right then. Since she is an old girlfriend, you can also assume she had qualities that, unfortunately, outweighed this practice substantially.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup I have. My ex used to suck me while i'm driving all the time, and at my last job I have had some women give me head, while on break in my car. No big deal.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I started dating my now wife, she would have her hand in my lap practically the whole time we were driving. stroking, massaging me over my jeans. we'd drive 2 hrs and I had an erection most of the time. my head was out over the top of my jeans and occasionally, she would blow me. she was always worried about being seen. for awhile in winter, we kept a blanket in the front seat, and she would go under the blanket.

Reactions: bornhorny

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf, now wife, used to massage, rub, stroke my cock over the top of my jeans when I was driving. I'd drove most of the time with a big erection. once in awhile, she would blow me. always afraid of getting caught. in the winter time, we kept a blanket in the front seat, and she would go "under" the blanket. plus, when we got home, I got to fuck her. several times a day.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
K love stroking my cock while driving just enough to get hard rub the head. Feels so good! Nothing like having a Cock!

D

deleted994618

This is funny but I actually tried this last night after reading a couple of threads. As much of an exhibitionist as I am I couldn't get turned on enough to jerk off behind the wheel. I must admit the thought of getting pulled over with my dick through my fly kept running through my head.