Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry, I originally posted this in ask a straight man by mistake, so I'm reposting here.

Any of you guys ever get or give someone road head? Ever jackoff driving down the highway? If so, do you just unzip and get him out or do you pull your pants/shorts down? Do you let anyone see what you're doing? As a truck driver, I see lots of stuff on the highways and love it when I get to see someone getting off as they are driving. I've gotten road head many times from my wife and also jacked off while driving as well. Sometimes I'll drop my pants all the way down, sometimes I'll just unzip and get him out. I drop my pants all the way down when getting road head so she has full access to my balls as well.

I've jerked off while driving at night with my pants on. This usually happens if I'm coming home from the gym and saw a stunning hottie naked in the open shower while I was in there. I just couldn't wait to get home to do it! :p

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've received road head a few times. my gf, now wife, got to feeling my cock thru my jeans one day while driving, and my hard on went over the top of my pants. I had a T-shirt on and she just lifted my shirt and went down on me. finally, unzipping and caressing my balls. I pulled off the road, shot a big load. a half hour later, she was fiddling with my cock again.....................

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, worried about what everyone would think, should I have an accident while diverting my attention from driving . The police report would read, " Cause of accidental death by Road Head " :D

Sorry, I originally posted this in ask a straight man by mistake, so I'm reposting here.

Any of you guys ever get or give someone road head? Ever jackoff driving down the highway? If so, do you just unzip and get him out or do you pull your pants/shorts down? Do you let anyone see what you're doing? As a truck driver, I see lots of stuff on the highways and love it when I get to see someone getting off as they are driving. I've gotten road head many times from my wife and also jacked off while driving as well. Sometimes I'll drop my pants all the way down, sometimes I'll just unzip and get him out. I drop my pants all the way down when getting road head so she has full access to my balls as well.

This post reminds me of a scene in the World According To Garp...where the car crash occurs because of the above mentioned. Unable to show clip.

Reactions: ronin001

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I admit it. I've jerked. For a while it was almost a compulsion to jerk on the commute home. It's a long drive. I never really enjoyed it, though.

I've gotten 'road hand' but never road head. Only once. She was driving because I had sprained my ankle. It was a long highway trip, several hours. She wanted me to feel better, so she drove with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on my stick.

It was frustrating, because every time a truck got close to us she'd pull her hand away and wait until he was gone. After a while, I started to "lose interest," as it were, if you know what I mean. The frustration and impending limp-itude had me almost at the point of saying, "fugghet it"

But she was a team player and finished what she had started out to do. Then she had jizz all over her hand, and we couldn't find a kleenex or a towel or anything. Finally I found a kleenex and handed it to her. She was like, "Thanks! I was just about to eat it off my hand to clean it up."

And all I could do was think to myself, D'OH!

westhillsitalian

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I used to do that a lot jacking while driving I did a lot night time dirving pull it out and go to it short maybe through the leg and sometimes when I'd plan it drop them right off for the drive got busted once by a trucker in my car he paced with me for a while I think till he got off then motored away. never in my pickup did anyone notice mot even the few times in the day I never have been given road head but I sucked on 4 guys before driving somewhere one during the day
HEY anyone want to go for a drive?
carbud.jpg

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have done it on th15 from Los Angeles to Las Vegas i pull off my shirt open the sunroof and windows the warm wind whipping around my body at 70 MPH dropp my shorts and boxers and start to jerk. Feels so free with the sun beating down on me wind whipping around as i edge as long as i can during my 3 to 4 hour drive

westhillsitalian

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have done it on th15 from Los Angeles to Las Vegas i pull off my shirt open the sunroof and windows the warm wind whipping around my body at 70 MPH dropp my shorts and boxers and start to jerk. Feels so free with the sun beating down on me wind whipping around as i edge as long as i can during my 3 to 4 hour drive
That's sounds like a fun road trip; never been to L.V. and that would be a long hot stroking session...

Reactions: hornyguy269

Never road head (like while I'm driving). Oh well, there was this one time my wife was super hot for my cock and was giving me sucks - but not all the way to cumming. On long drives, however, there have been a number of times where she has pulled my cock out and stroked me for like an hour or so. She likes to hold my hard cock and just gently rub my frenulum. Its like this long slow gradual build up. Pretty fabulous.
I have stroked myself while driving a ton. Feels great. Every now and then I just strip and drive naked down the highway, stroking my cock. :)

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm afraid that I can be a bit prudish on this matter. When you are in a car, you have an obligation to pay attention to your surroundings, and keep a clear head without distractions. You may not care enough about your own life, but you could also kill someone else for an illicit thrill. By all means pull onto the shoulder if you cannot control the urge, but be sensible. The world doesn't revolve around your dick.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm afraid that I can be a bit prudish on this matter. When you are in a car, you have an obligation to pay attention to your surroundings, and keep a clear head without distractions. You may not care enough about your own life, but you could also kill someone else for an illicit thrill. By all means pull onto the shoulder if you cannot control the urge, but be sensible. The world doesn't revolve around your dick.
So I assume that you don't ever talk on a phone while, eat anything while driving, look at or talk to any of your passengers while driving, or listen to the radio or change the radio station while driving because all of those things take your focus off the road. I am very much capable of getting a blow job while I'm driving and still maintain control of my vehicle and pay attention to my surroundings, if you aren't, then don't. It's pretty simple.