Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its been a while, I have found it to not be the most optimal time to get head. Driving is the last thing on my mind when I am blowing a nut. I am glad I didn't total the car or lose my wedding tackle.

Last time it happened the girl and I were driving home from an afternoon out. I started rubbing her thighs and eventually worked my way into her pants to stir the honey pot. After she got hers, I took mine out, she was stroking it, but not anywhere near putting her mouth on it, so I pulled her head down to my lap and she took the hint from there.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only time i've ever gotten it (while driving anyway), she took the initiative and was actually quite insistent upon it. so i guess my only advice is good things come for those who wait. lol

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex-GF that loved to do it. She took the initiative everytime. I think for the naughty factor.

I dont really cum from BJs anyway and I tend to be a really safe driver. Its best to do on open roads when no one is around. Like on your way to Las Vegas or something. Its more difficult when there are other cars are around and you are doing your best not to get to close to them where they can see you. I never did get caught.

For some reason, the angle of it feels REALLY gooood. I wonder why?

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to get my wife to go down on me while driving-we were both quite a bit younger. I always loved it. I pulled up at a stop last week behind a big old full size car-dark windows-you could hear & feel the bass in their music system-kids car. Instead of a ribbon that said Support the Troops-they had one on the trunk that said Support Road Head. Hilarious...!!!

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a couple doing it at a set of lights and they didn't care who was watching

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we were on the highway following a car for several miles. we had the kids in the back seat. it had been a lovely weekend at home. the car in front was occupied by single driver, and he would swerve a little bit. after awhile a second head appeared in the car. the wife didn't say anything until the "second head" disappeared and 20 minutes later, the car swerved again, up pops the second head. "she was 'well you know' him." I said, you could do that to me. she said, not with the kids. I had a massive boner under my levis, and she rubbed it a little. reminscing about how she used to pull it out and play with it when we went on long drives when were dating.

SO some months later, w/out the kids, we were driving, goin fishing. the wife & I flexed our sex machine quite well the nite and morning before. she reached over and patted my cock, thanking me for being a wonderful husband. for some reason, as if I had not got enuf pussy in the last 12 hours, my cock went to full tilt hard while she was patting it. "oh my! last nite wasn't enuf?" she rubbed it, then said better leave it alone, and pulled her hand away. a few seconds later, in an apparent change of mind, she put her hand down my shorts, then undid my fly. she fondled it for several miles, and then we turned on to the long gravel lane to the lake, and she leaned over and went down on me. we got to the parking lot, camping area near the lake and I just pulled over, and sat. the conservation officer pulled in about the time I was gonna blow. he looked around at everybody from his front seat, and then started on the far end checking for fishing lic, etc. He was about 1/2 way to us when I came. a few minutes later when the wife's head popped up from my lap. he happened to be looking at us at the time. the look on his face!!! he was all flustered and stuttering, stammering fool, asking for our fishing licenses, and trying to make small talk. my cock was still hanging, large, and flaccid, bulging in my shorts. I pushed my middle out to thrust my cock out further into my shorts, and the guy about lost it. the wife was stanging behind him laughing her ass off.

he left, and the wife asked me why i had "shown off". she said it was hanging "half way to your knee". I told her I was letting him know I am a bull, and don't mess with the bull.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember telling my GF that I was getting sleeping when we were driving home from San Diego. She asked how to help me stay awake. Need I say more? =P

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
worse yet road head and texting on cell phone its all going to be Band soon

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to say that it is a lot of fun for the female too, except for the terrible anxiety about crashing whichcan cause you both to break it off any second to stay living....otoh it was way better to pull over asapwhen themood struck.

Some of my most memorable sex has been incars pulled over, including blowjobs and dashboard riding also. But the times during a man's driving were never fun because we both got too nervous.

Oh, and a man fingering me while I drive? Makes me weave all over the road, do not go there!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
blokes and risk taking, ffs. park the damn car! :mad:

the one time i got road head, it was HER idea and she took the initiative. so it's not just us blokes, it's you birds too. ;)

never fingered a girl while she was driving...i've done it a bit while I was driving, though. lol!

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
the one time i got road head, it was HER idea and she took the initiative. so it's not just us blokes, it's you birds too. ;)

never fingered a girl while she was driving...i've done it a bit while I was driving, though. lol!

I didn't even think of doing that 'til you said that. Oh, this road stuff just sounds like too much fun.