Road Head

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't know about some place rural...i'd say it behooves you to find as smoothly paved a road as possible. my parents have a plot of farm land, and i would never put my cock in anyone's mouth while driving down the gravel road to get to it. lol!

D_Sharretonne Schlongue

Account Disabled
Media
I dont know about you, but anytime a girl sits in my passenger seat it comes to mind. So, how do I go about fulfilling this fantasy? Or better yet...how did you go about fulfilling this fantasy?

I recently got some AWESOME road head on my trip to Las Vegas, just told her I really thought it was hot, and took care of her when we got there!

Just talk about it, she may be more down than you think.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
It happened again. I missed a perfectly good opprotunity right before Spring Break. Girl was in my car. She had just got some Starbucks. She started talking about the foaming, the cream, and how she liked in her mouth. Practically was inviting me to stick it in...

And I just went into lala land while my dick got hard. Thats two times. Shame on me. Third time...I'm just going to pull it out and jack it off myself and hope she jumps in.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened again. I missed a perfectly good opprotunity right before Spring Break. Girl was in my car. She had just got some Starbucks. She started talking about the foaming, the cream, and how she liked in her mouth. Practically was inviting me to stick it in...

And I just went into lala land while my dick got hard. Thats two times. Shame on me. Third time...I'm just going to pull it out and jack it off myself and hope she jumps in.
NO! If a girl is going to do it, she will do it. Let her do it all. Give her the control.

Dont whip it out while you are driving out of frustration. If you are mistaken, and it looks like you are, her reaction, while you are driving, is way too much for the senses. You are going to kill somebody. :mad:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fun stuff but very very dangerous. I got some head while driving up I-15 many years ago and she actually stopped doing it for a minute to ask me to slow down... I looked at the speedo and was doing way over 100mph. My gf was leaned over the gear shift and could tell that I was speeding. Who knows how fast we could have ended up going! I've turned down all the offers while driving but still do it in other public places.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago my wife and I were driving along, following a car with a girl who's head kept going down to the drivers lap (appeared that way). It could not have been just my imagination, since my wife was the one to point that it looked like she was sucking him.

coryv1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i get road head every year for my birthday....we live in a very rural area....one time she gave me head while SHE was driving....we just set the cruise and i steered from the passenger seat!...i'll have to take some pics this year

borgimus_prime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first traffic ticket was from getting road-head. My girlfriend was blowing me, I swerved to miss a car pulling onto the road, and a cop saw her head pop up out of my lap. He pulled me over, gave me a ticket, and said, "Tell your girlfriend to keep her head out of your lap next time..."

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Road-head"...lol...I am going to use that name...

I got road head from my girl last year, it was so funny because it was real late, and I always make these weird ass "ahhh" faces with my mouth open wide, so I am at a red light in a residential area, and this lady walking her dog, just stares inside my car and it looks like she is just looking me dead in the eyes...how much she saw, since it was dark, I don't exactly know...I didn't care...but my chic made me mad when she let my nut drip on my cloth seats...that was good times

"road head"....Hahahahaaa

D

deleted557465

I once gave a friend a bj while he was driving. That was pretty good shit :)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know about you, but anytime a girl sits in my passenger seat it comes to mind. So, how do I go about fulfilling this fantasy? Or better yet...how did you go about fulfilling this fantasy?

I'm not sure...I have never done it...I once tried to with an ex but I was rejected and pushed away. :rolleyes:

You should find a girl who loves sex and the idea of that.

raiv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
College gf did all the time...old 4speed GTO bucket seat car w no console, just about any time we went somewhere farther than 10 miles I could count on it.

Looking back, even though she mind-fucked me until I couldn't stand her any longer:biggrin1: she was hands down the sexiest woman I have ever been with.

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the right car giving or even getting road head is HOT! A guy I use to "help out" would always get it in the car while he was driving, since I couldn't help him at his house while his gf was home...