Road Head

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, no doubt its dangerous. But what can you do if the girl in the passenger seat simply pulls it out and starts sucking and you're running late?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm guilty. I can't even imagine how much of a good view that truckers get on the road. We've all done it, it's been a while for us.

I love that scene in the movie Parenthood when Steve Martin's wife starts giving him road head (per advice from a friend on how to get her husband to loosen up) and he wrecks the car. The next scene shows him wiping the blood off of his face with the police there and they ask what happened, Steve Martin looks to his wife and says "Show'em honey...."

Last edited by a moderator:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guilty. I can't even imagine how much of a good view that truckers get on the road. We've all done it, it's been a while for us.

I love that scene in the movie Parenthood when Steve Martin's wife starts giving him road head (per advice from a friend on how to get her husband to loosen up) and he wrecks the car. The next scene shows him wiping the blood off of his face with the police there and they ask what happened, Steve Martin looks to his wife and says "Show'em honey...."

Haha, I have to watch that.

Not just truckers. SUV's, minivans, cops - my car is a low rider, so pretty much anyone can see.

My last time, the girlie was such a jerk. She made me cum all over myself and the seatbelt, and then just stuck her feet on the dashboard and acted like her job was done!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've fucked while driving, i was stupid and young and could contort myself. Well i think he was driving actually. We were on a desolate country road late at night going about 15 miles an hour.

ROFL I did it to "hips don't lie" I started taking all my clothes off to that song and figured I had better help him out before we died:biggrin1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Haha, I have to watch that.

Not just truckers. SUV's, minivans, cops - my car is a low rider, so pretty much anyone can see.

My last time, the girlie was such a jerk. She made me cum all over myself and the seatbelt, and then just stuck her feet on the dashboard and acted like her job was done!

You came, isnt her job done? Or is she supposed to make you a ham sandwich from the passenger seat??

Parenthood is one of the best and funniest movies on the planet. Very good stuff right there.

I've only orgasmed once while driving. Late at night, on a highway alone, masturbating. I couldnt do a 2nd one, i was pretty worn out by trying to get to the first one. I orgasm very hard so i was about to bash my head into the horn a few times.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You came, isnt her job done? Or is she supposed to make you a ham sandwich from the passenger seat??

Parenthood is one of the best and funniest movies on the planet. Very good stuff right there.

I've only orgasmed once while driving. Late at night, on a highway alone, masturbating. I couldnt do a 2nd one, i was pretty worn out by trying to get to the first one. I orgasm very hard so i was about to bash my head into the horn a few times.

But MR! She started it and then she left me to clean myself! I figured it was good etiquette to swallow, right?

But I digress. As it was, I was going 80 on I-70 to Pittsburgh from DC, and I was in a real driving groove from a German trance CD I had just bought.

My real question is how exactly did you have sex while driving. How the hell could he see? Any stick diagrams for the adrenaline junkie pervs?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He was sitting in the normal driving position with the seat as far back as it could go. I just sat side ways on his lap facing the right window of the car (passenger side)

Disappointingly simple. I was thinking sideways with your feet out the driver's side window

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the one and only time i've gotten it, she surprised me...and then frustrated me by stopping about halfway back to my place with no hope of relief and no way to put my erection away. so i just had to drive for the next 20 minutes with my cock sticking out of my pants. she couldn't stop laughing. :p

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the one and only time i've gotten it, she surprised me...and then frustrated me by stopping about halfway back to my place with no hope of relief and no way to put my erection away. so i just had to drive for the next 20 minutes with my cock sticking out of my pants. she couldn't stop laughing. :p

She sounds like a keeper

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to steal the thread, but I've recently gotten a handjob while driving on the interstate. What's hot about it is that you have to balance controlling the car with the ecstasy of orgasmic response. I sorta liked it....a lot.