road sex - How to?

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A friend, who drove a good ways to commute to college, in a small standard shift car no less, told me he would frequenty fuck his girlfriend on the drive home.

I never asked him for the details of how this worked - he must have been well hung! (and good at multi-tasking . . . )

Have you done this? How exactly do you position yourselves to get off??

need stories and details-->

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing beyond your standard road head.....

I've yet to receive. :mad: May be its what I'm driving. The old man has a 88' 300z non turbo t-top, and a 88' green Land Rover; may be I can take one of them off his hands to replace my 04' Sentra (not a mans car). Anyone think its the car I'm driving? lol

To the OP: I don't think you can get off completely from road sex (I'm not 100% sure, as because i've never fucked while driving). I think its more about the experience and wildness of the act. I would do it for the heck of it, not for a orgasm.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the best drives along I-5 from NoCal to SoCal, while driving received
a series of BJs along what was usually a 7-hr drive. For a few miles an 18-wheeler
seemed to enjoy the view for about 10-mtes as I...going about 75-mph. He blew
his airhorn guess before he 'ran out of gas' or maybe that was an invitation.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blow jobs while driving are fantastic to relieve the boredom of a long trip. Of course, getting head any time is wonderful. But if you want to fuck in the car, I recommend pulling to the side of the road. Having your girlfriend riding you while steering will undoubtedly cause the state troopers to notice your car.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've yet to receive. :mad: May be its what I'm driving. The old man has a 88' 300z non turbo t-top, and a 88' green Land Rover; may be I can take one of them off his hands to replace my 04' Sentra (not a mans car). Anyone think its the car I'm driving? lol

To the OP: I don't think you can get off completely from road sex (I'm not 100% sure, as because i've never fucked while driving). I think its more about the experience and wildness of the act. I would do it for the heck of it, not for a orgasm.

HA, id let you hit it

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did he literally mean, on the drive home, as in while driving....or just in the car somewhere?

It was my understanding that they did the act while he was driving the car. maybe he was just full of it??

I still would like to see it if in fact they did it. He described some sort of straddling position??

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a few girls who gave head while I drove, but when it came to having sex we stopped, slipped between the buckets seat into the back, or fucked standing up, on the trunk, or got the blanket out of the trunk.

when I was dating my wife, and after I bedded her, she would always put her hand on my crotch while driving. I asked her why she did that, she said that when we got to where we were going she wanted my pants bulge to be significant to show the other women that she got a "man". and if driving awhile, she would get my cock out fondle it, and blow me. course all that ended with kids, nothing like "junior" getting an eyeball on the front seat action.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One time I got head from Santa Barbara to Pismo Beach while driving (during the day). Hard as hell to keep your mind on the road (Highway 101) going 55 mph. Mind you, this was in a 84 Honda Civic. I had the seat all of the way back and my pants all of the way off. She just slowly sucked and stroked me for the drive that seemed to take forever. I wanted to pull over a few times, but she told me that if I did, she'd stop. We got to Pismo right at about sunset and then we drove out onto the beach. We fucked for a few minutes before I shoot my load deep inside her. Over two hours of foreplay? I'm surprised I actually lasted a few minutes. Lucky for me I stayed hard and we threw a blanket down on the beach and she road me till she came. Never had a car big enough to actually fuck in while driving, but a few friends back in high school "told" me about doing it.

Another time I got head while driving was in downtown San Francisco. Pulling along side a Mini bus and have dozens of people watch you get sucked off while trying to drive is a thrill.

Then I've finger-fucked a few women while they drove. That is scary. One girl I know had a convertible and I fingered her down the freeway with 2 fingers and lucky for her she had a towel under her because I made her squirt a few times. The first time she jammed on the gas a little too much and I had to get her attention since we were getting real close to a car in front of us. After the first orgasm, she'd just let off the gas and grip the wheel. I tried to finger her ass, but we couldn't get the position right. When we got to where we were going, she just smoothed down her skirt and once we were in the hotel room, she attacked me.

I'm straight ok, but picked up a handsome normal looking hitchhiker while commuting home from work in massive traffic jam in LA. We're talking and I see this guy eyeing my bulge, i'm used to the staring thing I'm 7 inches soft and very thick and pleated pants are not my best friend sitting down. but before I know it he's groping me and working my zipper down. So I try to stop him and he grabs the fucking horn pulls out my cock and won't let go of the death grip on my dick or the horn! So I'm attracting the attention of everyone around me with my big cock hanging out of my trousers!

So he says he'll let go of the horn if I let him blow me! Well there's a cop two cars back and joints in the glove compartment so I concede. This dude went down on me like an industrial vaccum cleaner. After a few minutes of the most intense and relentless BJ in history I shot like a shook up bottle of champagne! I guess from the intensity novelty and risk of the situation.