Photos & Videos Rob Bowden (robot_bowden) Hot Teacher!

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Attachments

Lapboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He is a super hot Phd student researching machine learning. I think he taught college students as well. He frequently posts the hottest pics/vids on Reddit as igtapu. And his instagram is filled with thirst trap pics. No OnlyFans yet that I know of.

Gotta love a guy who is both sexy and smart. Love his happy trail and he's packing a very nice cock.

I follow him on reddit but hadn't seen that last vid before, it's a pretty hot vid!

D

deleted867014

For the last time, PhD students are not teachers. They don't have a teaching degree. They merely hold classes to tutor younger students. Y'all tried to pull this BS with pietro boseli as well.

And why would anyone go through all the trouble of getting a PhD and then piss it all away just to jack their average dick online? Did he get in on a beer pong scholarship?

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the last time, PhD students are not teachers. They don't have a teaching degree. They merely hold classes to tutor younger students. Y'all tried to pull this BS with pietro boseli as well.

And why would anyone go through all the trouble of getting a PhD and then piss it all away just to jack their average dick online? Did he get in on a beer pong scholarship?

I think he's pretty damn smart if he's studying Computer Science and Engineering.

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He‘s at Harvard getting his PhD an innovative STEM subject. He is very likely to be extremely smart. But I wonder if he has sex addition or why he is exposing himself in such a way...
I don't think he cares quite honestly - he probably enjoys the exposure. He used to cam on chaturbate for a little while from what I can tell.

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
I don't think he cares quite honestly - he probably enjoys the exposure. He used to cam on chaturbate for a little while from what I can tell.
Interesting. CB is a bit trashy of course. He probably doesn’t care, lol. When he has finished his PhD, he will likely earn big numbers.

Ryangh88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting. CB is a bit trashy of course. He probably doesn’t care, lol. When he has finished his PhD, he will likely earn big numbers.
Most definitely. He's in the same field as me - AI and Machine Learning. He's insanely hot though and certainly doesn't look like your typical research scientist.

kamraz

Sexy Member
Media
He has been exposed to his former students (whatever you call the people he TA’d/taught lectures since one poster is such a stickler about PhD candidates not being teachers) and he said no regrets so I don’t think he really cares.

Perhaps posting nudes is not a career suicide anymore? Who knows what’s on his mind.