*Rob* Chargeback this upgrade. You banned me and I want my money back

B_jdrudy2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, my user ID is: jdrudy2. It is banned because I put a nude photo in avatar. How did I know you couldn't

I had already upgraded my membership yesterday. I want this money back or I'm going to charge it back with the credit card company and file a RIP OFF REPORT.

Also I want all my videos and pics REMOVED immediately.

I had to create another account just so I could file this support request against your fraudulent company.

Next time why don't you tell people they cant put a nude photo in avatar! This whole site is about big fat dicks like mine, and you cant put a nude photo!!

REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (JDRUDY2)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have flagged this thread to the attention of the site owner.

You accessed the following when you posted your avatar but ignored the warning therein:

Custom Avatar Warning! Avatars containing nudity are not allowed! If your avatar contains nudity you will be banned without warning. No exceptions!

If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

B_jdrudy2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fine why dont you just unblock my user id: jdrudy2, and I will make sure that does not happen again. I never saw a warning when uploading it at all.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The moderating team welcomes requests for reinstatement and most requests are granted when the petitioner shows proper contrition.