*Rob* Chargeback this upgrade. You banned me and I want my money back

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_jdrudy2, Sep 20, 2009.

1. B_jdrudy2

B_jdrudy2 New Member

Hey, my user ID is: jdrudy2. It is banned because I put a nude photo in avatar. How did I know you couldn't

I had already upgraded my membership yesterday. I want this money back or I'm going to charge it back with the credit card company and file a RIP OFF REPORT.

Also I want all my videos and pics REMOVED immediately.

I had to create another account just so I could file this support request against your fraudulent company.

Next time why don't you tell people they cant put a nude photo in avatar! This whole site is about big fat dicks like mine, and you cant put a nude photo!!

REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (JDRUDY2)

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I have flagged this thread to the attention of the site owner.

You accessed the following when you posted your avatar but ignored the warning therein:

Custom Avatar Warning! Avatars containing nudity are not allowed! If your avatar contains nudity you will be banned without warning. No exceptions!

If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
    Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

3. B_jdrudy2

B_jdrudy2 New Member

fine why dont you just unblock my user id: jdrudy2, and I will make sure that does not happen again. I never saw a warning when uploading it at all.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The moderating team welcomes requests for reinstatement and most requests are granted when the petitioner shows proper contrition.

Draft saved Draft deleted