Rob Estes

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He must live in either Brentwood or Santa Monica, because I see him about once a month on Montana Ave., although it's been a while. Hmm, I must be due for another sighting. :biggrin1:

The last time I saw him, we were both coming around a corner and did that thing where you go up on your toes to stop yourself. He just smiled, and was shockingly stunning, so my jaw dropped like a total dumbass. :redface: I felt even more stupid once realized who it was. :banghead2:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
He must live in either Brentwood or Santa Monica, because I see him about once a month on Montana Ave., although it's been a while. Hmm, I must be due for another sighting. :biggrin1:

The last time I saw him, we were both coming around a corner and did that thing where you go up on your toes to stop yourself. He just smiled, and was shockingly stunning, so my jaw dropped like a total dumbass. :redface: I felt even more stupid once realized who it was. :banghead2:
Next time, "accidently" grab him. Really...did he smell good? Nice neighborhood.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Next time, "accidently" grab him. Really...did he smell good? Nice neighborhood.
Normally, I totally would've taken a big whiff, but I was so stunned, and mortified at my idiocy, I gasped through my mouth instead. :disappointed:

Yes, I was very lucky, and landed a SaMo rent-control. :biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Normally, I totally would've taken a big whiff, but I was so stunned, and mortified at my idiocy, I gasped through my mouth instead. :disappointed:

Yes, I was very lucky, and landed a SaMo rent-control. :biggrin1:
Fortunate.
I want to buy a unit in the Castle Green:
http://www.caphotos.com/pasadena_castle_green_close.jpg
to use until I can yank my BF back to LA full time (cries)

I can close my eyes and sip espresso at a sidewalk cafe' in Old Town (or the Promenade). Old Pas is a great place to watch celebs.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Fortunate.
Oh, I LOVE that place. Never been in, but it's beautiful. Didn't they recently start, or do, a MAJOR renovation there?

Oh, but back to Rob, I need to get one major whiff the next time.:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Oh, I LOVE that place. Never been in, but it's beautiful. Didn't they recently start, or do, a MAJOR renovation there?

Oh, but back to Rob, I need to get one major whiff the next time.:biggrin1:

He's almost as sexy as Dean Cain. That's saying a lot since I consider Dean the sexiest man alive.

The Castle Green is restored, preserved, and probably the most well-loved building in Pasadena besides the Gamble House. It's movie resume' is long and spans many decades including this one. I was fortunate to live and have a business in Old Town for almost 3 years. Of all the places I've ever lived in LA, it was by far my favorite.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Fortunate.

I can close my eyes and sip espresso at a sidewalk cafe' in Old Town (or the Promenade). Old Pas is a great place to watch celebs.
Hey! paseadena isn't L.A. it's more north. believe me I know my way around maps. It's still in the county, but about 10 miles away.:cool:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Hey! paseadena isn't L.A. it's more north. believe me I know my way around maps. It's still in the county, but about 10 miles away.:cool:
I'm a 3rd generation Angeleno and my family helped build the city including the Pasadena Freeway (my Grandfather was one of the Engineers) so trust me when I tell you I have a working knowledge of the City of Los Angeles. Pasadena is part of the LA Metropolitan Area. The actual Los Angeles City limits include unicorporated areas that stretch nearly to Chatsworth but not out to the godforsaken area you live in.:cool:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
He's almost as sexy as Dean Cain. That's saying a lot since I consider Dean the sexiest man alive.

The Castle Green is restored, preserved, and probably the most well-loved building in Pasadena besides the Gamble House. It's movie resume' is long and spans many decades including this one. I was fortunate to live and have a business in Old Town for almost 3 years. Of all the places I've ever lived in LA, it was by far my favorite.
I love Pasadena, but don't get over there enough. Maybe when you boys get back over here, you two can take me on an insiders tour.

A friend of mine was at Princeton with Dean, and had a few classes with him. He also had a HOPELESS crush on him, and if I understood the drunken story, he still keeps the class notes that Dean borrowed once. LOL!!!! :biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
I love Pasadena, but don't get over there enough. Maybe when you boys get back over here, you two can take me on an insiders tour.

A friend of mine was at Princeton with Dean, and had a few classes with him. He also had a HOPELESS crush on him, and if I understood the drunken story, he still keeps the class notes that Dean borrowed once. LOL!!!! :biggrin1:
When I met Brooke Shields, I got to speak to her several times in about a 4 hour period and didn't have the guts to ask her about Dean. She's lovely.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
When I met Brooke Shields, I got to speak to her several times in about a 4 hour period and didn't have the guts to ask her about Dean. She's lovely.
Oh, I'd LOVE to meet her! Oh my gosh, did you see Kathy Griffin's routine about Brooke's wedding? It was a riot. The two of them as friends is a scream in itself. :wink:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Oh, I'd LOVE to meet her! Oh my gosh, did you see Kathy Griffin's routine about Brooke's wedding? It was a riot. The two of them as friends is a scream in itself. :wink:

I met both of them on the set of Suddenly Susan and actually got to talk to Kathy more. She was essentially a nobody then and made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself. Definitely not one of those "only funny on TV" types. Brooke was stunning...and TALL!

Reactions: slayer731

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
I met both of them on the set of Suddenly Susan and actually got to talk to Kathy more. She was essentially a nobody then and made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself. Definitely not one of those "only funny on TV" types. Brooke was stunning...and TALL!
WOW! Coincidentally, Kathy is on right NOW! LOL!!! Yeah, I think Brooke is around 6' tall.