Rob from Rob and Big

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i know it's very unlikely but sometimes they act like they're a little more than best friends.

I dunno. Long day; liquor; hot tub. The bulldog (the best part of the show) running around. Things happen. I mean if you are going to be a bodyguard. You really need to be familiar with the body you are guarding. Seem to remember a movie about a crackhead singer and her bodyguard. Pre Bobby Brown. Used to have all of her CD's. Great formula she had, "I am gonna keep on yellin as long as they keep on sellin".

But I digress. Rob and Big together.... I'd join.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a quirky sort of way I like Rob...definitely do-able. Big is just a totally chill guy.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh no! Rob and Big together!?! That'll never happen. Those guys are BFF bitches...they're too much.

Dyrdek is kinda hot and he can carry a tune, which is kinda odd since he's a pro skater. I imagine him really liking bigger women, the kind that can knock the wind out of him if they ride on top.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was watching Rob and Big reruns on MTV2 last night. I still think he is cute.I love his laugh. And I would tear his nice, little cute booty up. Even he was talking about how round and firm his ass is.

Plus, we would have some awesome fun in the Fantasy Factory.

Reactions: Psilord905

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey yo,i quit watching mtv years and years ago when they quit showing MUSIC TELEVISION!!

Lol...What is this you speak of? MTV plays music at the end of all of their shows with a 30 snippet of the song. How much more music should Music Television have on? There is only Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber in rotation.