Rob James Collier -Liam Connor (Corrie)

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well ya see I didn't want to say but couldn't resist Novaboy, Liam, who secretly is a clairvoyant has conjured up the ghost of Vera Duckworth and they are having an outer body affair with each other....

On a more sensible note, yeah I'd do 'im!!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was a brief thread on him a year or so ago.

When he's hot he's fuckin, gorgeous, but towards the end of his time in Corrie he always looked rough and unshaven, but not in a sexy way.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The end of his time on Corrie!!!!?????" No plot details please. 9 months behind here. But then they all leave eventually don't they (well most of them)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Coronation Street is huge in Canada. It's on every night for half an hour in prime time on the Canadian Broadcasting Corportion CBC. No problem with the accents except a few years ago when Warren the young footballer was on the show but I don't think that anyone could understand what he was saying!

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Wow, i never knew Coronation St was big abroad! I always thought it was just Eastenders!

Well, there's a programme here called "Shameless" and theres a scene with Rob James Collier where he is having sex with a girl doggy-style, and you get a sideview/ass shot of him. When they get caught, he quickly pulls up his boxers with a slight bulge etc, but its too quick to make anything out of it. There are definitely screen-caps floating about the internet somewhere of that (the video clip too). :)