Rob Kardashian

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahahaha... no jealousy here. I just stated a fact. Also, everyone that you mentioned has talent, whether we like them or not. Her, not so much.

Do we really have to hear who made people famous every fcking day?!
Seriously why does that matter? They are here now and you either are happy with it or not.

Do we really need to thank Usher everytime we see Justin Bieber? Do we need to kiss Jay-Z's ass everytime Rihanna is on the radio? Is it really necessary to adore Simon Cowell everytime One Direction is on the television? Would this world collapse if we don't thank the Disney Club for Justin Timberlake, Britney en Christina?

Who the fck cares about that? Stop being so jealous! They are here now so deal with it. If they weren't here maybe Tyra Banks would have discovered Kim Kardashian on a season of ANTM if she wasn't famous already. We will never know. They are here. Be thankful for that or stop spending time on someone you don't even like.

Reactions: tobeygrant

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I believe Kim Kardashian was also known for being Paris Hilton's party gal pal. She along with Paris at that time were known just as socialites. They are children of wealthy people from the previous generation of stars and business people. Until they both got sex tapes lol...

D_Hymie_Homewrecker

Experimental Member
Media
Do we really have to hear who made people famous every fcking day?!
Seriously why does that matter? They are here now and you either are happy with it or not.

Do we really need to thank Usher everytime we see Justin Bieber? Do we need to kiss Jay-Z's ass everytime Rihanna is on the radio? Is it really necessary to adore Simon Cowell everytime One Direction is on the television? Would this world collapse if we don't thank the Disney Club for Justin Timberlake, Britney en Christina?

Who the fck cares about that? Stop being so jealous! They are here now so deal with it. If they weren't here maybe Tyra Banks would have discovered Kim Kardashian on a season of ANTM if she wasn't famous already. We will never know. They are here. Be thankful for that or stop spending time on someone you don't even like.

Mind you all the people that you mentioned are famous because of hard work and getting recruited for working hard, just saying

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mind you all the people that you mentioned are famous because of hard work and getting recruited for working hard, just saying

Ditto. I read that and was like, you just named people that are DOING THINGS! What the hell does this family do? Being on television doesn't make you anything. And Kim wouldn't be on America's next top because she doesn't have a model body (high fashion I mean). Granted, I guess she can do Hustler.

SR_AM5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Idk but I wish I could lick & fuck Kim Kardashian I'm her Big beautiful ilistrious Armenian ass!!

B_xgolden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That empire was built on Kim's silicone rump..dad would be proud... Rob and Scott mess around while kourtney watches.. # offtopicohwell

B_xgolden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And his weight gain is for his multi million dollar weight loss deal that's probably already in the works thanks to pimp my kids Kris Jenner.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he might as well whore himself out, his mom and sisters do it. Come on Rob, bare that hot big ass

SR_AM5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to see his sister Kim Getting fucked on tape again. Maybe she can make a tape with Kanye this time. An anal scene!!

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
He was offered to do Playgirl a while back, but he turned it down

I am shocked that Kris didn't jump on that offer, unless Rob has a little man downstairs that he is not willing to show off at all.

Reactions: jacenka98