Rob Kardashian

Kitty ky

Worshipped Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe Kim Kardashian was also known for being Paris Hilton's party gal pal. She along with Paris at that time were known just as socialites. They are children of wealthy people from the previous generation of stars and business people. Until they both got sex tapes lol...

That doesn’t really matter tho. Paris came from a wealthy family Kim’s dad was just a lawyer. Bruce Jenner (At the time) was probably bringing in the coin. Kim made a sex tape and afterwards builded her self up! Who cares about talent they are BUSINESS WOMEN. Why do you need talent to make money? They have worked to get where they are and worked hard. Kylie’s a fucking billionaire

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Idk why he doesnt just do lipo. Im sure his sisters got a good safe plastic surgeon
Lipo is a temporary fix and plus he’s large in other areas of his body( most people only get lipo I’m their stomach area)Kanye got lipo last year and he’s gained all of that weight back, what’s best if for him to diet, stop drinking and cardio, forget lifting weights for now, but just hours of cardio will melt that fat off. Plus I think he has diabetes now and it’s hard for weight to melt off when your blood sugar is too high

Shadeindisguise

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There was a clip from one of the episodes where he gave Lamar Odom a really tight hug and Lamar really dig his hands into Rob's ass and grabbed and shook his cheeks. Wish I could find it again.
They had a weird relationship
He really loved Lamar lol