Rob Kardashian

jason2345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
was just watching the Keeping Up With the Kardashians "Junk in the Trunk 2" episode.. which is stuff they never aired. Rob is so hott!
- He was talking about getting his junk waxed
- and then in a part Kris finds an open condom on the floor and just picturing that ass pumpin a girl, just turns me on..
- i HOPE he turns out to be bi some day!!

PS. i think he needs a SEX TAPE TO LEAKK!!

• Love
Reactions: b00typirate

jason2345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and most of the 100% straight guys i know, don't take part in this amazing leisure time...
rob-kardashian-salon1-438x333.jpg

Reactions: cocopuff46

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The other day, I was at LAX, standing between terminals, in a total no-man's-land, standing on the edge of the curb. Someone pulls up, nearly taking my hip out with their side mirror, and parks just past me, like they were going to pop the trunk for my luggage. I'm thinking, "What is this douche doing?" I don't think it was Adrienne, but if it was, she was having a ROUGH day, because this looked more like a really cheap knockoff, and I didn't recognize her. Anyway, after a few minutes, she walks out of nowhere, and around me. What I do recognize, is that Douchy McDoucherson, getting out of the car to help her, is Rob K!!! Before I realize it's him, I'm thinking, "This guy is CUTE (much more in person), and could do way better than this chick with the high-school-dye-jobbed rat's nest." Aside from nearly running over my toes, and taking out my hip, he was really sweet to her, beautiful smile, and gorgeous pearl white Porsche Panamera S.

Whoops, and yes, I had to check out his ass, and it was totally him. MEATY!

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The other day, I was at LAX, standing between terminals, in a total no-man's-land, standing on the edge of the curb. Someone pulls up, nearly taking my hip out with their side mirror, and parks just past me, like they were going to pop the trunk for my luggage. I'm thinking, "What is this douche doing?" I don't think it was Adrienne, but if it was, she was having a ROUGH day, because this looked more like a really cheap knockoff, and I didn't recognize her. Anyway, after a few minutes, she walks out of nowhere, and around me. What I do recognize, is that Douchy McDoucherson, getting out of the car to help her, is Rob K!!! Before I realize it's him, I'm thinking, "This guy is CUTE (much more in person), and could do way better than this chick with the high-school-dye-jobbed rat's nest." Aside from nearly running over my toes, and taking out my hip, he was really sweet to her, beautiful smile, and gorgeous pearl white Porsche Panamera S.

Whoops, and yes, I had to check out his ass, and it was totally him. MEATY!

It probably wastn Adrienne because according to Keeping up with the Kardashians, Rob and Adrienne broke up a long time ago.

PhatBootyD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He is fucking sexy!!! Sexy fuckin body too.....i want him to be bi which i think he is does anyone have pics of him