Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the story goes, she was a makeup artist on one of his early films, they met and fell in love! rob is not a shallow star like some , remember some hollywood stars DO marry for love, she is said to be very sweet and they are devoted to each other! i say great for them! we should all find the right one, so now you know! :veryhappy:

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
He had a great sex tape. Him and another guy nailing some French model. It showed his cock (about 9" hard) and he pounded the babe for about 40 minutes. Don't know the other guy in the vid but he was enormous and she only let him in for about 2 minutes screaming "OMG Your Killing ME!" Then she sucked him off.
Anybody have any screen caps or links?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are sooo envious of gurlfriend that she got with Rob Lowe before you could. :rolleyes:

HAHA.

oh, hell...
I think you're right, damn it.
but if I had gotten there first, he'd still be mine.

I have some news for you. There may be a gay Rob Lowe-looking gay guy out there for you. And the gay Rob Lowe may have nine inches but instead of a seven inch girth like the straight Rob Lowe has...the gay one may have an eight inch girth and is "booty dancin'" bottom. And has a fine intellect and a sense of humor. :eek:mfg:

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have some news for you. There may be a gay Rob Lowe-looking gay guy out there for you. And the gay Rob Lowe may have nine inches but instead of a seven inch girth like the straight Rob Lowe has...the gay one may have an eight inch girth and is "booty dancin'" bottom. And has a fine intellect and a sense of humor. :eek:mfg:

ooh, ooh, tell me more! where is he??

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe his wife has a rivetting personality. Or maybe she takes it up the ass without squeeling. Who knows. Or cares...