Rob Navarro (from Military Classified) pisses me off.

NightOwlGate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's WAYYYYYY too fucking lucky, and he really just doesn't know when to shut up. I want to beat him over the head with a tireiron.

Reactions: GTStang

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He pisses me off because I've never seen him get fucked to completion. He always chickens out with a "Oh, it's too big!" Fag.

Reactions: GTStang

freaknick

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think he's a really good cocksucker but I miss his videos where he would actually swallow.

That said, it's annoying how he's constantly acting like the dick is too much and he can't take it - meanwhile his ass has been fucked more times than Sasha Grey.

Reactions: deleted569656

Jimmysac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that he doesn't suck cock well (goes down 3" and uses his hand as an extension). And the endless talk, the bullshit "good job!" is annoying. What bothers me most is that he speaks in this masculine "bro" tone, very assertive and in charge, and then you see him come on camera and he is a skinny fairy with tweezed eyebrows that look like he does drag shows when he's not sucking cock. And the girl-whimpering every time a cock gets put up his ass. I can't believe the guys cooperate or look at him, because I'm a big gay and I wouldn't fuck him in a million years.