1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

** Rob ** Petition to add a sub-forum "Ask the Women" to the Women's Issues forum.

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by ManlyBanisters, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManlyBanisters

ManlyBanisters Well-Known Member

Dear Rob,

We the undersigned (well, under-posted, but you know what I mean) kindly request that you add a sub-forum to the Women's Issues forum specifically for posters of either sex to ask the female members for their opinions on matters.

A great deal of the content on the Women's Issues forum is not really issues for women but people wanting to ask the women for opinions. Things have gotten a little contentious recently (and it isn't the first time) and I believe that has a lot to do with a lack of demarcation.

It would help the regular posters and readers, both male and female, there enjoy their experience if you would add this sub-forum.

Other forum members: please post here if you support this idea.

Thanks.

EDIT: Forgot to add a request to the mods that if this sub-forum is created that they keep the WI forum rules of the questions not being 'rate my cock' and 'am I big enough' etc..

#1 ManlyBanisters, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  2. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. petite

petite Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'll vote for this!

4. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

5. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Great idea, IMO.

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl Banned

7. Northland

Northland Well-Known Member

I made my statements here:

http://www.lpsg.org/189202-link-to-a-petition-to.html

"From the linked post:

"A great deal of the content on the Women's Issues forum is not really issues for women but people wanting to ask the women for opinions. Things have gotten a little contentious recently (and it isn't the first time) and I believe that has a lot to do with a lack of demarcation."

What makes you think that would even work? If people are going to toss in threads which don't belong, then they will continue to so do. Additionally, all the subforuming becomes tedious and annoying, and 9 out of 10 times is about as useless as those GD stiickys. There's a sticky for condom information; yet, people start new threads constantly on condoms (size, materials, etc.) and in more than one section- they appear in "Sex With..." and "The Healthy..." and occasionally even pop up elsewhere. Most posters as far as I can tell, don't even notice the Stickys- check the view numbers.

Further, the "Ask The Women" title is ultimately discriminatory. If you get that, then the men need an Ask The Man forum and of course we then need to split that into: Homosexual/Heterosexual/Bisexual/Humpsexual/Asexual/Nosexual/OtherSexual/Anysexual(includes sex with furniture, plastic bags, socks, windtunnels, bottles and other objects)

Then you say this:

"EDIT: Forgot to add a request to the mods that if this sub-forum is created that they keep the WI forum rules of the questions not being 'rate my cock' and 'am I big enough' etc.."

Rate-a-rod should not be hanging out in Women's Issues anyway. As to 'Am I big enough', that's a rougher call- there are undoubtedly some men (not all of them, some are merely troublemakers), who want to know. They have little or no sexual experience to draw upon and are curious if a woman can be sexually frustrated by them. Er, I mean satisfied. And it is ultimately a Women's Issue, as only a woman can explain the pros/cons of the average or smaller than average penis, just as they are the only ones who can tell the troubles they have with the larger ones when it comes to vaginal sex and their feelings both good and bad.

So, you can get a subforum, it won't work any better than the current Women's Issues Forum- unless you propose to have a 24 hour per day, every day of the year, moderator there, or maybe a private entry only, or some other absurdity. Cluttering up with subforums in a section already to be states as WOMEN'S ISSUES only creates chaos. It's not the subforum you need, as much as a system where inappropriate threads can be moved elsewhere."

8. dolfette

dolfette Well-Known Member

it's a nice idea but the idiots who can't read the forum description still won't read the forum descriptions. we have a personals section but they still post personals in womens.

9. ManlyBanisters

Northie - I'll respond in the other thread.

dolfie - at least the mods will have somewhere to move the crap...

10. WeirdLabs

WeirdLabs Well-Known Member

Albums:
  11. TurkeyWithaSunburn

TurkeyWithaSunburn Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes please! Since there are so many posts where a poster is actually just wanting to know what females think about relationship or something like that.

12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure I'll vote for this, I will post in both places. I don't mind answering questions, but I want to try to do my part to keep the womens issues clean, so I have started ignoring more of the questions in the WI thread to keep everyone happy.

13. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes please please get this sub forum started, its a never ending battle of asking "Was that for women to answer?" or both.

14. thetramp

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yeah, can't wait to shower you all with my questions ;)

But seriously, i think it is a decent idea and would probably help to keep the forum structured and clear

15. Tickled Pink

Tickled Pink Well-Known Member

Albums:
  16. hud01

hud01 Well-Known Member

I asked for this 3 months ago

http://www.lpsg.org/174908-new-forum.html

17. hud01

hud01 Well-Known Member

If the mods are doing their job it would be moved.

18. ManlyBanisters

I know hud - it's been suggested and asked for several times.

My thinking behind this thread is as an actual petition that members can post to to agree with.

19. alwaysguessing

alwaysguessing Well-Known Member

20. xX_Sarah_Xx

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed! This would definitely be useful. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice