Rob Sager Died

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The one thing that is important to think about is that because an individual has spent years in Bodybuilding does not automatically make that person an abuser of anabolic steroids. It is also a fact that abusing anabolic steroids does not automatically result in premature death or heart failure.

Complaints of irregular heartbeat in the weeks prior to his death tend to indicate other things automatically. Mentioned also is a family history of heart disease.

Before making this kind of determination and founding rumors which may have no basis in fact, it would be a really great thing to see a copy of the report filed by the Coroner where he expired. One can guarantee that there would have been an investigation into his death based on his association with the sport of bodybuilding AND that would have been also virtually mandatory based on his young age.

The sad part of the society we live in is that people jump to conclusions without the facts. If a gay man dies prematurely it is automatically assumed by both straight and gay alike that the individual passed of complications related to HIV infection. Actor Dick Sargent (Bewitched Darren #2) died of simple prostate cancer and was not HIV sero-positive.

My Mother died of a complication of heart disease called an abdominal aortic aneurysm. This is rare but can strike at any age and there are no symptoms until the aneurysm "blows". She was in good company because others with the same cause of death included John Ritter, Lucille Ball and George C. Scott.

The main thing we need to do is to see actual documented evidence of what the cause of death in fact was before forming opinions or making value judgments.

Rob was attractive to say the least and I am certain that there will be many who will miss him both as fans and as members of his immediate family.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for posting this. For what ever reason I did not know he had died. I don't believe it was even mentioned on my death pool sites and they usually list every body

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he was great in
"On the Waterfront"
love that movie......what, wrong guy.
sorry
Rod Steiger
totaly diffrent.

my bad