Rob Thomas of Matchbox Twenty

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone got any info on him? I remember hearing a rumor about a gay tryst with Tom Cruise... please tell me that's not true.

This guy ooozes sex. and that ass is plump and ripe for the pickin'.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On Santana's Supernatural DVD Rob Thomas performs the hit single "Smooth". He has a super sexy voice and the bulge in his leather pants looks mighty tempting.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think that Rob Thomas is gay...in fact I think that he's married. Or was married at one time. I know that doesn't mean much, but I think he's a breeder.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think that Rob Thomas is gay...in fact I think that he's married. Or was married at one time. I know that doesn't mean much, but I think he's a breeder.

I think part of the Tom Cruise drama was that his wife (can't remember her name though she is SMOKING hot!) caught them... then Tom ran off and married Katie...

By the way, I'm a married breeder who loves cock too... so this world takes all kinds :)

Give me SOMEthing to wish for, youngjock

Reactions: Psilord905

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe that Rob Thomas could've hooked up wif Mr. Mapother. That sounds hot. I think that Rob (pitched the cock) fucked Tom (caught the dick) not the other way around. Tom Cruise looks like the eager cocksucker. Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman were out fucking Wesley Snipes. HaHA!!! Matt Damon likes black cock. :smile:

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tom used to be married to Nicloe Kidman.

U saying that Rob Thomas and Tom Cruise used to be fuck buddies? Whoa...that's news to me.

Good news, nonetheless.

Sorry... I meant Rob's wife, she was a Miss Universe or something. Gorgeous latin lady...

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol, this is the stupisest thread ever.

His wifes name is Marisol and she is/was a model. Any interview you see of him talking about her you can plainly see he loves her and is more then a little confused why she likes him so much. But hes playful that way. I dont get a single gay vibe off him as its clear he likes girls (The song Smooth was written about his wife and I think its one of the best songs around) so if he also likes guys he hides it well and all the speculation is nothing more then wishful thinking.

Stalk much? ;)

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow... panties in a knot much?

p.s. i was also asking about stories of his endowment... not simply the rumor. i never claimed it was true.

u 100% str8 boys get your feathers in a ruffle over such stupid things. ;)

RobinSF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then let us say the woman is very lucky. He is quite talented and sexy, always thought so. As to his bulges, hard to tell, I've seen some videos where he looks like it just might be, but then again could just be fabric or the gritty style of the video. Where are those shrub dwelling stalker photogs when you need them? <just kidding>

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

His wifes name is Marisol and she is/was a model. Any interview you see of him talking about her you can plainly see he loves her and is more then a little confused why she likes him so much. But hes playful that way. I dont get a single gay vibe off him as its clear he likes girls (The song Smooth was written about his wife and I think its one of the best songs around) so if he also likes guys he hides it well and all the speculation is nothing more then wishful thinking.

Stalk much? ;)

Hahahahaaa!!! "Stalk Much?" WTF?

Anyway. I knew he was straight. My 'dar didn't go off at all...but of course most gay men would like to recruit every attractive straight male onto the team.

I say we trade.

How about Ricky Martin and Lance Bass for Rob Thomas?

It seems like a fair switch.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Anyway. I knew he was straight. My 'dar didn't go off at all...but of course most gay men would like to recruit every attractive straight male onto the team.

I say we trade.

Good thinking yngjock... that's why i have a cyber-crush on you. :)

RobinSF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL AZ!

I'd keep Lance though, he is kind of endearing in a puppy kind of way. His ex however (Reichen Lehmkuhl, (born Richard Allen Lehmkuhl on December 26, 1973), is an American former reality show winner, male model, and occasional actor. Wikopedia) I'd trade that for new model in a minute. Never understood the appeal of him.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I say we trade.

Well wait for this to make sense shouldnt I get some way cute and agreeable hardcore lesbian hotty? :)

And if what you say is true, how come no gay men are trying o recruit me? :(

Now I feel left out of something. Just like highschool damnit.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Stalk much? ;)

He married a Spanish drag queen? :smile: Oh of course.:wink: