Robbie Williams

S

superbot

He's horrible.apparently he stinks of fags.I guess some people like the raddled rent boy look!....

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I'm straight [as simple as this site defines it] he was the one who made me doubt myself in my teens.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's horrible.apparently he stinks of fags.I guess some people like the raddled rent boy look!....

but that is the entire point of rent boys. you dont pay them to show up, you pay them to leave when they are done. no muss no fuss no conversation. its like the 1970s all over.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an enounter with Robbie one evening at The Polo Lounge. We were there very late finishing dinner, we were the last ones left. In walks Robbie who sits alone at a table across from ours. The waitress brings him a pot of hot tea and he sits and quietly sips his tea. After he'd finished, he got up to leave and walked past our table. As he passed, I said hello and asked how he was doing. He stayed and talked to us for about 10 minutes. He explained that he was staying at the hotel while his home was being renovated. He could not have been nicer and he was SO charming. I was a fan before, but after than evening, I am a fan forever.

Reactions: Mr. Tasty