Robboglos

kwimad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This very hot British guy is based in Australia. Was wondering if anyone, maybe the Aussie LPSG members, had seen any nudes? I find him extremely hot. From trawling through his Insta account it looks like he may have worked as a rentboy at one stage.... Thanks. Screenshot_20190517-185946~2.png
Screenshot_20190517-190035~2.png

Enterprize

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow you lucky guy. I can see from his insta that he's got a decent package, but didn't realise he was that hung. You don't happen to have any pics of it by chance?
He sent some to me on Grindr just before we met up but it was over a year ago and I didn’t think to save them

Reactions: Yummy11

kwimad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
met up with him a while ago, he sucked at sex lmao i left feeling very unsatisfied
that’s too bad to hear. sounds like he’s got the goods just doesn’t know how to use them. his insta account seems to have disappeared so hadn’t seen or heard anything about him for ages.

m.martinez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met him over facebook a few years ago and he seemed super hot. I got some pics from him. I never got to meet him though, it’s a shame because it seems like he disappeared from any social media.