blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Jinca

1st Like
Media
Does anyone have the whole video of jake and robert? That was the first video he did with a guy where he was out going, was hot even though Jake isn't the best thing to see on camera lol.

Jinca

1st Like
Media
He also has a scene on cockyboys.com where he kisses a guy and sucks dick and fucks him, he goes by the name robert christian there. I would love to see that one as well, there is even a scene with him and a trans somewhere and he sucks the trannies dick too.

Last edited:
Reactions: patrykjms123

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell us where we can find the trans videos. Does anyone have the video files?

He also has a scene on cockyboys.com where he kisses a guy and sucks dick and fucks him, he goes by the name robert christian there. I would love to see that one as well, there is even a scene with him and a trans somewhere and he sucks the trannies dick too.

Reactions: patrykjms123

dcumr

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah he did those shoots YEARS ago... I havent seen anything recent from him. Hes sexy as hell though, I do agree.

Jinca

1st Like
Media
The stuff from jake cruise is done last year and the cockyboys.com stuff is supposed to be new too. I know the stuff where he was called pitbull was old but these other videos are pretty new.

Jinca

1st Like
Media
He's got 2 videos with guys up on cockyboys.com now, he kisses, sucks dick and fucks. I hope someone who has a membership there would put the videos up here too, or even the 2 jake cruise "serviced" and "massage" videos. I'm glad he's getting more out going in his scenes with guys now and not trying to hide his face and pretend he's not into it like he did a few years ago. He's such a good looking guy it's great to see him in his scenes, even his trans scene was hot and that's not usually my thing.