Robert Conrad and Robert Wagner

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No worries, be as wet as you want, I know the above true. I didn't mean to imply that they were actually gay, or a gay couple or anything.

I just like to see pictures of hot stars together like that. It lets my imagination go places I wouldn't have otherwise gone.

In the pool with Van and Robert, yeah I'd have liked to have been in that change room.

Or working out with Bob and Van, that's a gym I'd join... :wink:

Well, as far as that goes, I wouldn't mind being the pool or the locker room with them. I could see what they have under those trunks. Too bad there weren't cell phones with cameras back then. (LOL)

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I have one Robert Conrad story, and no way to verify it.

I chatted with a guy in a gay chat room back in the early 90's. He claimed to have done summer stock with Robert one year when he was young.

He made it sound like it was a summer camp like situation, somewhere. Apparently the camp was old and rustic and knots in the wood of the boards of the showers had popped out leaving perfect peep holes.

I asked what he saw and he said, "I was never much impressed by what I saw up front, but I just couldn't get over his ass."

Reactions: Mylovelife455

RugbyFootball

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have one Robert Conrad story, and no way to verify it.

I chatted with a guy in a gay chat room back in the early 90's. He claimed to have done summer stock with Robert one year when he was young.

He made it sound like it was a summer camp like situation, somewhere. Apparently the camp was old and rustic and knots in the wood of the boards of the showers had popped out leaving perfect peep holes.

I asked what he saw and he said, "I was never much impressed by what I saw up front, but I just couldn't get over his ass."

HOT!

Reactions: Mylovelife455