Robert Conrad

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex you are a saint Thanks for those great photos I once split my head open by not looking where I was going when Conrad appeared on the television doing that battery commercial Never was able to resist staring at him.

Reactions: YummyAdam

DP8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(1975, with Don Stroud equally revealing)

And Don Stroud had posed in Playgirl 2 years earlier. If only RC had.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Alex, u are the man! Thanks for the great pics. That Conrad was one hot stud. Just wish they had made shots of his beautiful rear!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a child in the 70's, my parents used to be rabid fans of a silly TV Special called Battle Of The Network Stars. Most of stars are long forgotten now, but back then it was a huge pseudo-athletic event filmed over at Pepperdine University in Malibu. The performers in television hit shows would attempt to become track stars and run obsticles courses, or participate in grueling tug-of-war competitions in the quest to bring home a trophy for NBC, ABC or CBS television networks. Nobody took the dumb thing seriously...except for one 5' 7" guy named Robert Conrad. Conrad, so it seemed, was always team captain for NBC and for him the "Battle" took on World Cup proportions. His attitude and gravity for the event made him a TV favorite, and all went well up until the day when Robert Conrad had an enormous dispute over a referee's call.

Referees and the producers came up with a solution- a match race between Conrad and the star of "Welcome Back Kotter," a comedian named Gabe Kaplan. It would be a 440 yard foot race, one around the track, between the two network stars. Before running, Conrad fumed and walked around like a strutting bantam rooster while Kaplan looked hopelessly overmatched like a totally non-athletic Jewish accountant vs. an Olympic Gold Medalist. At the gun they were off with famed Monday Night Football sportscaster Howard Cosell, his toupee slightly askew, supplying the running commentary.

"Into the turn they go...little Bobby Conrad isn't the biggest guy around but nobody ever said he doesn't have heart..."

He also didn't have any athletic prowess whatsoever. In the back stretch, his tiny legs flailing furiousy and with a grimmace on his face, Conrad looked like a VW Beetle matched up against a Turbocharged Porsche. Kaplan pulled away smartly and won the foot race by an embarrassing margin. I never thought of Robert Conrad in the same way after. :biggrin1:

Note: The actor was involved in a tragic crash a couple of years ago. Driving under the influence of alcohol, Robert Conrad struck and killed the driver of the other vehicle. Conrad has been in and out of a courtroom several times since that time. As a result of the accident he suffered partial paralysis- he is not the same man in alex8's photos.

http://ajw.free.fr/rcnews/rconrad02.jpg

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always drooled over his hot ass....loved the way those jackets he wore were designed to show him off...I still remember my kinda chubby father saying to my mother way back then: 'ain't he a seedy lookin' rake?'...Ma rolled her eyes and said: 'you should be so seedy lookin'' I thought it was so funny my father was jealous of another man's hotness!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
When I was a child in the 70's, my parents used to be rabid fans of a silly TV Special called Battle Of The Network Stars. Most of stars are long forgotten now, but back then it was a huge pseudo-athletic event filmed over at Pepperdine University in Malibu. The performers in television hit shows would attempt to become track stars and run obsticles courses, or participate in grueling tug-of-war competitions in the quest to bring home a trophy for NBC, ABC or CBS television networks. Nobody took the dumb thing seriously...except for one 5' 7" guy named Robert Conrad. Conrad, so it seemed, was always team captain for NBC and for him the "Battle" took on World Cup proportions. His attitude and gravity for the event made him a TV favorite, and all went well up until the day when Robert Conrad had an enormous dispute over a referee's call.

Referees and the producers came up with a solution- a match race between Conrad and the star of "Welcome Back Kotter," a comedian named Gabe Kaplan. It would be a 440 yard foot race, one around the track, between the two network stars. Before running, Conrad fumed and walked around like a strutting bantam rooster while Kaplan looked hopelessly overmatched like a totally non-athletic Jewish accountant vs. an Olympic Gold Medalist. At the gun they were off with famed Monday Night Football sportscaster Howard Cosell, his toupee slightly askew, supplying the running commentary.

"Into the turn they go...little Bobby Conrad isn't the biggest guy around but nobody ever said he doesn't have heart..."

He also didn't have any athletic prowess whatsoever. In the back stretch, his tiny legs flailing furiousy and with a grimmace on his face, Conrad looked like a VW Beetle matched up against a Turbocharged Porsche. Kaplan pulled away smartly and won the foot race by an embarrassing margin. I never thought of Robert Conrad in the same way after. :biggrin1:

Note: The actor was involved in a tragic crash a couple of years ago. Driving under the influence of alcohol, Robert Conrad struck and killed the driver of the other vehicle. Conrad has been in and out of a courtroom several times since that time. As a result of the accident he suffered partial paralysis- he is not the same man in alex8's photos.

http://ajw.free.fr/rcnews/rconrad02.jpg

What a drag it is getting old!

Still, he's probably the first "real man" I beat off to after watching reruns of WWW in the 70's. There's a particular episode where he's tied up without his shirt... "Ma... what's this growin' in my shorts!!!"

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
There are numerous shirtless pix from the '60s. You won't find a nude. I used to go to Bear Valley, CA, in the summers and to work. He lived there at that time, and was just a great guy. Very down to earth, funny, all man. Then that horrible car wreck. I hear he's a recluse now.

Reactions: YummyAdam

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you sure there aren't any nude pics? I typed in Robert Conrad nude on yahoo.com and several sites popped up but you have to pay to see his nude pics and I don't have any money to do that. I also read that in "Murph the surph" he has a sex scene and that you can see part of his butt. I'm seen pics of him i na spedo and his cock bulges out. I've seen several pics of him shirtless. what a fine body he has. i'm drooling thinking about it. I want to see his cock and balls sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad and I want to know how much pubic hair he has!!

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's the speedo pic I saw!!!! Gosh...it is soooooo hot. i'm drooling again!!! He looks liek he has a big cock. PLEASE someone find and post a nude pic of him!! I bet he has alot of hair down below.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What car wreck? This I didn't know. Check out his crotch in the tight pants in his Wild Wild West TV series. Fantastic.
It happened in 2003 and he was subsequently convicted of DUI. Given 6months house arrest, 5 years probation and his license was revoked for a year. Conrad sustained severe injuries in a head on collision with another vehicle-the other driver was also seriously injured. He had a long road of physical rehab and also had some paralysis (not sure if he final made it past that). He has been virtually out of film since that time, and now at 73 (born in March of 1935) he is unlikely to return to film- he did however address the Republican National Convention in 2004. Who knows, maybe he will get up there this year as well.

The strangest thing to me about his car crash was how it reminded me of his made for don't see television movie, Smashup on Interststate 5. Set over the Labor Day Weekend, Conrad played a cop and wore a tight uniform. Some years later I saw the movie on a local channel on a Sunday afternoon. It was not a good movie; but, Robert Conrad was in it, and that's all that mattered to me.

The film is also known for the parent/child matchings. Buddy Ebsen and his daughter Bonnie as well as Harriet Nelson (appearing as Hilliard) and her son David.

All this talk about Conrad has given me an urge to go place a battery on my shoulder and dare someone to knock it off.
YouTube - Robert Conrad Eveready Battery Commercial 1978