Robert Downey Jr

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of gratuitous shirtless pics:

1, 2

He also did a brief full frontal in Restoration (1995), but the existing caps of it are far from clear... I suspect that a widescreen version might show a little more than these images capped from fullscreen VHS copies:

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
amberleafbabe said:
there is a movie called less than zero he is in.it was made in the late 80's i think.he id a druggie in it,but shows him nude in it.

I could only find a pretty poor cap from that as well.... Downey Jr. is not served well online in terms of nude pictures, it seems...

Attachments

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
No, but I think your prospects are good.

Anyone whose credits include That's Adequate, Hail Caesar, Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree, In Dreams, and Wonder Boys has got to have a lot of easily deconstructed lens-appeal.

(Okay, okay, some are more equivocal ... Short Cuts and Less Than Zero ... but those are just to throw the most sensually venal off the scent.)

Good luck, MJ25713 ... and get back to me with any j-bigpegs you find.:cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
In the movie Two Girls and a Guy he has a hard-on under his pants in one scene. Heather Graham's character is giving him a handjob and then they get interrupted by his other girlfriend (hence the title), she stops, and begins walking away and he follows her, and that's when you see it. It's not huge, but still, it's Robert Downey Jr.'s hardon!:biggrin: He has a cute butt, too!

Reactions: John Tiv Lennon
Media
he looks hot here:
rdowneybday.jpg

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I admire his talent but I actually feel sorry for the guy. His childhood was totally screwed up by his poor excuse for a father.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't ever remember see a nude pic. of him, but I have see one of him dress showing a hardon, ie. it looked to be of average size, but haven't been able to find it again the movie was
TWO GIRLS AND A GUY