Robert Pattinson

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
I read somewhere that Kristen Stewart had said that she couldn't have sex with him as it was so big that it hurt.

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any news bout Robert in his latest movie? Hoping he gets some shirtless or naked scenes! Gosh I miss him watching him!

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is full frontal nudity in his new film High Life. Does anyone know if it's him?
Really? Where did you hear/read this? Not gonna lie, would love to see him go full frontal.

I read somewhere that the ejaculation scene (him masturbating in his pants) in Little Ashes was actually real. Since then, I've had a thing for him lol

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not really into Robert Pattinson, but in spite of that I had a sex dream about him several months ago. In the dream, he was my new roommate, and for some reason we were sharing a bed. We were hanging out and watching TV, and he started masturbating in front of me. I thought, "Oh, this is going to be an interesting relationship." After that we engaged in some light sexual activity. It was a fun dream.

Oh, and as others have said, I'm impressed that he "admitted in German magazine "Interview" that he masturbated for real during the sex scene, because he found it impossible to fake an orgasm and the reactions of the body and face during that moment" (Little Ashes (2008) - Trivia - IMDb).

I'm not really into Robert Pattinson, but in spite of that I had a sex dream about him several months ago. In the dream, he was my new roommate, and for some reason we were sharing a bed. We were hanging out and watching TV, and he started masturbating in front of me. I thought, "Oh, this is going to be an interesting relationship." After that we engaged in some light sexual activity. It was a fun dream.

Oh, and as others have said, I'm impressed that he "admitted in German magazine "Interview" that he masturbated for real during the sex scene, because he found it impossible to fake an orgasm and the reactions of the body and face during that moment" (Little Ashes (2008) - Trivia - IMDb).
Unlike you, I am “into” Robert Pattinson in a big way. Not just his looks but his talent as an actor. I absolutely was spellbound watching “Little Ashes”. It’s beyond me why the movie didn’t win more awards. You are a lucky man to have had him in your dreams.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Unlike you, I am “into” Robert Pattinson in a big way. Not just his looks but his talent as an actor. I absolutely was spellbound watching “Little Ashes”. It’s beyond me why the movie didn’t win more awards. You are a lucky man to have had him in your dreams.

Literally no one agrees with you

Attachments

Reactions: Avariavasiel