Robert Pattinson

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh god his hair...... don't even get me started.... i know it's for the whole vampire theme, but since when did vampires look like homeless people?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You know, I happened to catch him on the Ellen Show, and I have to admit, he's got a very smooth accent. There is quite a mystique to him. He's got a shy nature, his jokes are very british. I dont' mind him.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The man just needs to stop leering... makes him loook creepy.

No he doesnt. He can leer at me all day & all night if he likes. He can bite me too - anywhere!

I suspect he's actually very shy about all this attention & its just a look of awkwardness more than anything. He's not creepy at all. He's sweet.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No he doesnt. He can leer at me all day & all night if he likes. He can bite me too - anywhere!

I suspect he's actually very shy about all this attention & its just a look of awkwardness more than anything. He's not creepy at all. He's sweet.

No he just plain bites :biggrin1:

ae998877

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I just saw Twilight last night (in a theater packed full of teenyboppers and obsessive college girls) for the mere purpose of getting to stare at Robert Pattinson for two hours. I must say, he is arguably the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Legitimately, he has no flaws whatsoever. Thoughts?

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met him before in cogent garden, London.

Honestly, the nicest guy/celebrity I've ever met. Had a great chat, .. Got a pic, didn't get time to get an autograph so I wrote to his manager and he wrote a letter back with an autograped picture.

Honestly, he has NO flaws in real life either.

D_eeglefleegle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read all the Twilight books. I will see the movie next week and I am so excited! I LOVE me some Robert Pattinson! He's beautiful. Thanks for this thread!!!!! :)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone seen the film?

Is it as good as I hope it will be?

I just got back from watching. I enjoyed it. The story runs a bit quickly in parts, and I think knowing the story might help it out. When Robert talks, I swear, even with the fake american accent, he's still great. Nice element of romance too... and the fight scenes were pretty cool. It's a must watch.:rolleyes: