Robert Rusler & Chris Makepeace from Vamp

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone. I just saw this movie again after 20 years. It is still as fun as it ever was. And the two actors in this movie, Robert Rusler (AJ) and Chris Makepeace (Keith), are still incredibly handsome and hot guys. Does anyone know if they ever did any nudity in their movies? Anyone have current pics of them? I would love to see them naked and I would love to see if their handsome boy-next-door looks survived the time. Any help would be appreciated.

Owl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i think one of them appears in their underwears in the beginning of the film.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Vamp too! There's a new Nightmare on Elm Street documentary DVD that was released, and Robert, having appeared in Nightmare 2, talks quite a bit on it. He still looks good. Here's pic (small)

HS-RobertRusler.jpg

He did a movie in 1992 called Final Embrace, which opens with a rather hot sex scene that he's involved in, and he shows his ass. This is the only pic that I could find of it on the net (no nudity in the pic)

2166395,cco3qxjLvMXjAo3gDnzRhOFI61LbD0zPjeNoyonQG0jndj3yKTrVdSgpYo5G2M2vrV7dc7yTSdzCzhc9sgS3pg==.jpg

As for Chris Makepeace, I'm not sure what he's doing now, but there I found this pic on the net that looks rather recent

Meatballs_Movie_Makepeace_Now.3061029.JPG

He has great eyes. I don't think he's ever done nudity, but here's a couple of pretty hot pics of him.

2z5kgeo.jpg

1183xjc.jpg

Glassspider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to see those two helping each other out as straight frat bros. Love that film and rusler is one of my earliest crushes. I write the odd article for a music website. My last was for Grace Jones. I dripped Vamp references all over it. Such a fab film Perfect 10: Grace Jones’ Alternative Island Life