Robert Rusler & Chris Makepeace from Vamp

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by gilisfan, Aug 29, 2010.

1. gilisfan

gilisfan New Member

Hey everyone. I just saw this movie again after 20 years. It is still as fun as it ever was. And the two actors in this movie, Robert Rusler (AJ) and Chris Makepeace (Keith), are still incredibly handsome and hot guys. Does anyone know if they ever did any nudity in their movies? Anyone have current pics of them? I would love to see them naked and I would love to see if their handsome boy-next-door looks survived the time. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Owl

Owl Member

yeah i think one of them appears in their underwears in the beginning of the film.

3. thee1

Gold Member

I love Vamp too! There's a new Nightmare on Elm Street documentary DVD that was released, and Robert, having appeared in Nightmare 2, talks quite a bit on it. He still looks good. Here's pic (small)

[​IMG]

He did a movie in 1992 called Final Embrace, which opens with a rather hot sex scene that he's involved in, and he shows his ass. This is the only pic that I could find of it on the net (no nudity in the pic)

[​IMG]

As for Chris Makepeace, I'm not sure what he's doing now, but there I found this pic on the net that looks rather recent

[​IMG]

He has great eyes. I don't think he's ever done nudity, but here's a couple of pretty hot pics of him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted