Robi Draco Rosa or Ricky Martin...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elegant20, Jul 2, 2008.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

While both of them were from Menudo and even the brainchild behind Ricky's hits were Rosa's own writing material, which do you prefer?

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

robi rosa because he's more manly.

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh HELLZ YES to Robi Rosa. I always thought he was hotter than Ricky. Especially when it comes to a battle of ironically grown facial hair.

4. toddnnelson

toddnnelson Member

during the menudo days it was both ricky and robi rosa since they were so clean cut but now i shoot only for ricky martin cuz robi doesnt really have a clean look anymore and probley did drugs alot worse than ricky did. todd

5. texas41-38

texas41-38 Member

Ricky Martin lost me when he performed at Bush's Inagural and at a couple of fund raisers.

6. elegant20

Gold Member

It is kind of ironic as to how Menudo started in the first place. It was originally an idea started by Ricky Melendez's cousin, Egardo Diaz. It was really composed of three brothers: Ricky, Oscar, and Carlos Melendez. The only longest member of Menudo was Ricky because the other 30 ex-members came and went. Some stayed only two years or three years. Others just left as soon as they reached 16 and moved. Menudo back then had a crappy management. Once you reach puberty, you are out. Their main goal was to keep them youthful and not let them age at all. This is regarded as the only boyband to have different singers throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s. I think getting Robi Rosa to replace Ricky Melendez was a good change for Menudo, though. You know, Ricky Melendez is now a lawyer.

Draft saved Draft deleted