Robin Dunne and Christopher Gorham

freddie16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Annyone else think these two specimens of hotness would make a perfect bed partner? I would suck either of them on Broadway and Main street at high noon! AND swallow every drop! If they had just a one inch cock I would enjoy sucking their cocks like a baby bottle!

Robin Dunne is on the SyFy program "Sanctuary" and Christopher is on "Covert Affairs."

Having either of them inside me would put me on Cloud Nine permanently! The screams of pleasure would probably cause the fuzz to invesigate the screaming. Yes, I am a screamer! Sometimes I have to insert a washcloth in my mouth to muffle the orgasm.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked Christopher Gorham in "Covert Affairs," but I have not watched Robin Dunne in any or his works at all. From the photos, Robin Dunne is nice enough, but Christopher Gorham certainly gets my vote.

S

SirConcis

Gorham did a short lived science fiction TV series (forget the name). In it, he was no geek and quite manly/handsome.

In "Ugly Betty" he was dressed as a geek and it was susprising to see how wardrobe/glasses can change a guy.

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gorham did a short lived science fiction TV series (forget the name). In it, he was no geek and quite manly/handsome.

In "Ugly Betty" he was dressed as a geek and it was susprising to see how wardrobe/glasses can change a guy.

True. I think he looks bad in "Covert Affair." :frown1:
Not to mention I don't particularly care for that show...

Dunne is so damn adorable!!!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm utterly in love with Robin Dunne. A hot Irishman with a very big, skewered personality. Siiiigh.
Sweet jeans bulge on last night's Sanctuary (0406 - the ep Robin directed).
It amazes me that, given his penchant for dropping trou and mooning (even at Con appearances), not a single good undies bulge or butt shot has surfaced... :confused: