Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: BubbleButtLover07

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That might happened but what really I have to say is.... You have all this money and time yet you don't work yourself to have a decent looking ass. Just WTF?!

Gaga's was the only good performance in my opinion. And ass.

agree! Fun Gaga is back! She was having so much fun and yet she still looks very iconic and classy.

unlike this ex-hannah montana too trying hard

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
man that guy CANNOT sing at all. he totally sucks.

He has more "soul" and can sing a hell of a lot better than Timberlake, that's for sure. MTV's veritible ass-kissing of Timberfake made me nauseous, and the fact that the other boys of NSYNC only got two minutes in JT's "hour-long" set is just---no.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He has more "soul" and can sing a hell of a lot better than Timberlake, that's for sure. MTV's veritible ass-kissing of Timberfake made me nauseous, and the fact that the other boys of NSYNC only got two minutes in JT's "hour-long" set is just---no.

+1. I couldn't have said it better myself. :smile:

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Trueee...

Maybe he's not the best singer in the world but for sure Timberlake is overrated a lot. Never much handsome, never much singing, and his songs and style seem just boring foer me. There are many more interesting male performers and Thicke is one of them, though he's maybe too old and daddy-looking to make it really big. I don't find his looks and outfits veery sexy but a bit sexy - yes.

Ass? I didn't notice naything peculiar. I was concentrated on Miley's ass ;)

peni3

Expert Member
Media
Trueee...

Maybe he's not the best singer in the world but for sure Timberlake is overrated a lot. Never much handsome, never much singing, and his songs and style seem just boring foer me. There are many more interesting male performers and Thicke is one of them, though he's maybe too old and daddy-looking to make it really big. I don't find his looks and outfits veery sexy but a bit sexy - yes.

Ass? I didn't notice naything peculiar. I was concentrated on Miley's ass ;)

im sorry, what ass?