T

terrions

He did I think his nsfw Instagram is still up I think it was pixlafterdark or something like that.

Reactions: 02102
T

terrions

VideoCapture_20190304-141522.jpg
VideoCapture_20190316-235402.jpg
image0.png
image0.jpg

honeymoondame1954

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, apparently there's an 18+ section on his discord. But you have to DM an admin to be added
All of that is true but unfortunately, the 18+ section of his discord has nothing NSFW in it. It's just pure discussions, rants, and people talking about their everyday life. And about DMing an admin to be added, you're required to show your ID or drivers license in order for you to get added

T

terrions

All of that is true but unfortunately, the 18+ section of his discord has nothing NSFW in it. It's just pure discussions, rants, and people talking about their everyday life. And about DMing an admin to be added, you're required to show your ID or drivers license in order for you to get added
wait really? ugh I forgot XD

T

terrions

Seems a bit counterintuitive if you ask me. Why make separate area for every day conversation?
it wasn't always like that. There was a nude section but he got called out for just posting nudes so he got rid of it.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it wasn't always like that. There was a nude section but he got called out for just posting nudes so he got rid of it.
What asshole called him out on it? It's always one who has to ruin it for everyone : unamused: That explains why he stopped using his snap

Reactions: terrions
T

terrions

What asshole called him out on it? It's always one who has to ruin it for everyone : unamused: That explains why he stopped using his snap
nah he stopped snap cause snapchat updated their policy to not have that sorta stuff out there lol

Reactions: 02102
T

terrions

That's odd. I literally follow 4 people on there who STILL post stuff like that. They just use poorly placed stickers
yeah I guess he just didn't want to get in trouble lol