Robin Williams

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember seeing Robin Williams nude in an earlier movie and he was very small. However, for you body hair lovers, he is covered from head to toe. Seems like the scene was in a park where he was nude.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: MISSROSS2U
S

SirConcis

Robin Williams has often made jokes about circumcsion in his stand up comedy. In one, he was wearing tight leather pants, pressed hands to make outline of dick visible, and then shouts "Oh look, he's catholic". (many girls would say "you can tell a guy's religion" when some guy was wearing pants with visible VPL).

Always wondered if he grew up cut or uncut.

In one letterman interview (back when it was the late night with david letterman), he was wearing a circular hat when he walked in, and after he sat down, he removed it while saying "I'm removing this hat now, makes me feel like I am about to be circumcised" (laughter while letterman is grumbling) and then he says something akin to "don't worry its all done now".

Reactions: MISSROSS2U

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Robin Williams has often made jokes about circumcsion in his stand up comedy. In one, he was wearing tight leather pants, pressed hands to make outline of dick visible, and then shouts "Oh look, he's catholic". (many girls would say "you can tell a guy's religion" when some guy was wearing pants with visible VPL).

Always wondered if he grew up cut or uncut.

In one letterman interview (back when it was the late night with david letterman), he was wearing a circular hat when he walked in, and after he sat down, he removed it while saying "I'm removing this hat now, makes me feel like I am about to be circumcised" (laughter while letterman is grumbling) and then he says something akin to "don't worry its all done now".
cut-hi.png
;)

Reactions: BDS