Robotic silicone love dolls

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Abyss creations' - were the pioneers to create a realistic love doll called Real Doll which has a steel skeleton and a solid lifelike silicone body. Now they have quite a few competitors uncluding some with robotised BJ and HJ actions.
http://www.andydroid.com/mouvement_eng.htm - click on the clips at the bottom of the page.

If you could afford it would you buy one? (they cost over $4000)

What do you think of them?

Sorry if this thread has appeared before, I did use the search function!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dongalong said:
What do you think of them?
First, I wouldn't buy it.

Second, I couldn't any mention of how deep the pussy is or how stretchy the ass is. During a DRUNKEN bachelor party it was determined that that blow up doll's pussy and mouth were not deep enough and her ass popped... not pooped, but popped. I have no idea if her ass would have been deep enough, had it not popped.
I sure hope I mention it was a DRUNKEN bachelor party.

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmm. 4k. That's about 571 very stiff $7 drinks with funny names and sometimes even umbrellas. If you figure it takes an average of 6 of those drinks to have someone submit to even those of us who don't have tons of luck that's 95 chances for me to get my heat on. Good enough odds. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In they say about 50 years there will be holographic/robotic sex machines that will be just as good/indistiquishable from the real thing.
If she makes pancakes in the morning, I might give her a test drive!:tongue:

But the ones that are out now are creepy as hell...kinda like screwing a chick that OD'd on something bad.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what they go for now, but it seems to me if one has $4,000 to throw around, you could get a really good hooker, call girl, or whatever. She wouldn't look dead and she might even smile at you during the act.

First, I wouldn't buy it.
Nor would I buy the male version!!!
Second, I couldn't see any mention of how deep the pussy is or how stretchy the ass is. During a DRUNKEN bachelor party it was determined that that blow up doll's pussy and mouth were not deep enough and her ass popped... not pooped, but popped. I have no idea if her ass would have been deep enough, had it not popped. I sure hope I mention it was a DRUNKEN bachelor party. :biggrin1: Okay, that is just too damned funny!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just had an amusing thought about these. How might you explain one of these to the neighbours should your place catch fire and a fireman "rescues" your doll amidst the smoke?

Just blame it on Valium. Your doll might not be the only lifeless shadow of a woman on your block that's just going through the motions.