rocco dispirito anyone?

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen his cooking show several times recently. He is cute, talented and shows a nice packaged.

Yesterday he seemed awfully gay around the edges. I know he had an early marriage and divorce and has a running list of movie star/model type girlfriends. Perhaps he is just a conflicted (bi/gay) Italian boy who is trying to make mama proud.

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have worked out with him in NYC quite a few times...hes not gay, and hes is larger then you would think...a real nice guy, a good body, he loves to laugh and thats really about it. He is pretty normal.

Reactions: Nightingaymer

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, since you didn't read the other thread about him before creating this one, I'll post here what I posted there...there's rumors that he does suck the cock:

Rocco DiSpirito

http://www.nndb.com/people/971/000044839/rocco.jpg

Born: 19-Nov-1966
Birthplace: Queens, NY

Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Matter of Dispute
Nationality: United States
Executive summary: The Restaurant
Wife: Natalie David (college sweetheart, div. 2000)
Girlfriend: Yvonne Scio (actress, ex-, dated 2002 until Mar-2004)
Girlfriend: Sena Cech (model, dating 2004)
Girlfriend: Katie Brown (lifestyle expert, ex-)
Girlfriend: Deborah Schoeneman (writer, ex-)

University: Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, NY (1986)
University: BS Business, Boston University (1990)

Endorsement of American Express
Italian Ancestry

Official Website:
RoccoDiSpirito.com
Author of books:
Flavor (2003, cookbook)
Rocco's Ilalian American: More Than 150 Recipes from Rocco and Mama (2004, cookbook)
Rocco's Five Minute Flavor: Fabulous Meals With 5 Ingredients in 5 Minutes (2005, cookbook)
Rocco's Real Life Recipes: Fast Flavor for Every Day (2007, cookbook)

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
I graduated with him from the Culinary Institue of America. We had several clases together. I will not discuss his sexual preferences here since we are still friends. I will, however, say that he is a great guy and is one of my very best friends.

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I understand 9inarkansasdick. I have male friends and then I have very close male friends and then I have some best friends also. :tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...I will not discuss his sexual preferences...
Um, I'm fine if I'm totally wrong with this, but... I think you kinda just outted him, to some degree. I mean, since there's no taboo in saying that someone is straight, even out of propriety, there's just no reason to hide it. I might leave any mention of his sexuality completely out of the discussion, but I'd just never say that, as an addition, of someone that's 100% straight. "I went to school with him, and he's a great guy" probably wouldn't have raised an eyebrow. But to add in "...I will not discuss..." whatever subject, then adds in a defensiveness that makes people wonder why. :smile:

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I graduated with him from the Culinary Institue of America. We had several clases together. I will not discuss his sexual preferences here since we are still friends. I will, however, say that he is a great guy and is one of my very best friends.

Prove it.

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Prove what? That I am a graduate of the CIA? or that we are friends? If I do, then my privacy is jeopardized.

Rocco does love all of the attention he is getting. People, he has been married and has dated many ladies, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. He is hiding his gayness! ha! JOKING!!!! If you want to fantasize about him, go ahead and dream. He is, afterall, and Italian Stallion! Enjoy your dreams!