"rock bottom"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Altairion, May 19, 2005.

1. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know you're new, but if you look back through some of the older threads; I'm sure that you will find the same thing I'm telling you now.

Every woman is different in size and capacity. One person can stretch more than another, and their size or height is not a factor. Pretty much, the size of a woman's vagina is the same as a man's penis....neither has any specific parameters related to other physical characterisitics.

If you are with a girl and want to find what it takes to reach "rock bottom" with her, either use your own tool, or find something long enough that can reach that point.

2. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

As Altairion said, review the history of this Topic.

As an aside, be aware that experienced Ladies know how to deploy what they've got. There are other "obstacles" in there which can be maneuvred into position so it seems like you are hitting the end of the vagina when you are not.

An "Ex" loved to ride.
    She would wait until I was ready to go and then shift and "Pound !" it with her (?) vertebrae ? I'm not sure. But it was enough to "delay" delivery. Then she'd do it again. Overwhelming physical control was required to get her to stop - and allow my deposit. I wan't in very deep when this was brought into play.

Draft saved Draft deleted