rock climbing harness

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_James Fenimore Pooper, Jul 2, 2008.

1. D_James Fenimore Pooper

yea so i was doing some indoor climbing today... attempts to minimise bulge with tight underwear were in vein; no way you can be shy with your bits hanging through the loop...

rather enjoyable to watch others tho.

any climbers in here encountered problems?

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    hahaha yah :) I used to go to an indoor climbing facility back home. It's like you're wearing a frame for you bulge :) and displaying it for everyone to see...

3. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    Ive never done indoor but plenty of outdoor (which is the only way to go!) and I actually dont mind my bulge showing, its a situation where its obvious you are not going out of your way to show it off and it is put right out there by your gear.
    Only a handful of climbs were with women though and it was actually a little distracting thinking about them looking at my bulge, maybe thats dangerous when you're 150 ft in the air over river rocks!

4. TforTrapeze

TforTrapeze Member

Albums:
    i'm not a big rock climber, but i'm an aerial circus performer, and on fabric or rope, there are many moves that involve wrapping the fabric around both your thighs, and it pulls up, and just makes a crotch ballooon oout of your pants, there is almost NO way to prevent it, it sucks, but if you're wearing just tights or leggings, it looks alright

5. hungrockhunk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im a avid rock climber and it is definitely hard to not have an obscene bulge when climbing. Though it happens to every guy so its not usually a big deal. However I have noticed stares from some of the girls I climb with. I sometimes accentuate it with a pair of slightly small grey gym shorts that I wear when I want to show it off a bit. In those shorts, even with boxers on, the ridge of the head is visible through them. Im sure it doesn't help that I'm 4.5-5 in x 5in soft either.

Draft saved Draft deleted