Rock Fans? I Give Unto You...The PENIS CHART

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I said the last time this cruddy list reared its head at LPSG:

Hmmmmm, I kinda gave up after finding a third claim of ten inches among the first 25 names mentioned alone. That and the ludicrous generalizations such as, "Chris DeGarmo / Queensryche: Like most tall skinny guys, Chris is also hung like a horse". Most of the information is sourced from an unreliable site containing dubious groupie reports.
See Dr. Rock express disdain for civilians' skills at estimating cock size, Sorcerer spewing forth the term "horseshit", and more at:

http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/26304-rock-stars-lots-of-them.html

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe ok. I never knew it had already been seen. A friend of mine mentioned it. We were talking about cocks (surprise) and she said Nuno was small, and pointed to that site, though it doesn't mention him.

I think a lot of those from obscure bands that say they're hung huge are just for publicity? Some of them do seem far fetched and unnecessarily belittling but I thought some might be real/helpful.

The Tommy Lee one is funny too, since he's not as hung as the comment suggests.

Oh well :)

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy, even compared to some of the big dudes on here, and the "photoshopped" images that people pass off as real, Tommy Lee is huge. That meaning that having a cock that is 9'ish inches long (hard) is huge. For one, this forum is a magnet for guys who are excessively huge, people who want to see cocks, and guys who want to pretend that they are huge. Don't be fooled, a 9 inch cock is rare and very large. Cocks truly over 9 inches are "white buffalos" and not that common. Reports about Tommy Lee are likely pretty accurate seeing as he is probably the only one on the list with widely available video evidence to back it up.

I found the list funny because, as stated before, it appears that everyone who plays an instrument has a huge cock... or at least the guys in need of publicity do. The list is based on submissions from people who were (allegedly) with the musicians. Put little faith in it.