rock hard ass

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey guys...my first post here...I have been told (by many people)i have absolutely no ass...I run I do squats (on a swiss ball thank you very much) and still nothing.
Do any of you fit guys got a killer exercise to build me a rock hard ass?
thanks,

nrock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swordman-

yes. here's a guide that shows good and bad form:

Deadlift and stiff-legged deadlift

OK, it's for women, but it's the only one I could find that showed a picture of bad form (and called it that). I say again to start off with little or no weight on the bar until you get your form right!

Here's a couple of pics of my results.

Attachments

Reactions: circpenis

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's your diet like? You need enough protein for growth (try for 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight).

Also, can you explain a Swiss Ball Squat. I've got this picture in my mind of doing a normal box squat with a barbell across the shoulders, only doing it onto a Swiss Ball. Sounds kind of dangerous to me.

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a swiss ball squat is where you do a regular squat...let shoulder width apart, arms out - but you are standing on a swiss ball.
pretty hard, but great workout on core

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, this might not be a popular response but here it is.

I recomend following all the advice in the previous responses. Regular work outs -squats, machines, step up excercised too, a good diet, plenty of sleep, and just always be building up to more. Also, walking, hiking, and turing the treadmill incline will help develope your lower body.

Now with that said, I follow my advice, but I don't have a rock hard ass.
In fact, much to my shagrin, I have been told more than once that it is "feminine" or something like that! I'm thinking this is because it is kind of soft, and unlike the rest of me, not hairy. On the other hand, I'm going to bring up two good friends of mine. One does have a rock hard ass, and the other has calves the size of melons. Neither of these guys do any lower body work outs at all, other than walking around, jogging, ect.

Don't get obsessed about it. We all have what we start out with, and it's up to us to make the best of that, and be best we can be. Does that make sense? So instead of comparing yourself to somebody else, or focusing on for example, a hard ass, or the six pack, that so many guys obsess over, say, I want to increase my sqaut this month too....x. With process, rather than result oriented goals, your sure to improve, and see "results" in that, no matter what your starting point is, or what your eventual potential is (Consider a small framed guy is never going to be a heavy weight, but that doesn't need to stop him fro acheiving personal excellence)

Does that help at all?
Oh, also if your gym has cable machines, look for one that uses your foot. You put one in, and stand on the other. Then you you steadily pull your leg back behind you and and return to the starting position. It's a tough excercise. Good luck.

Matt

D

deleted31340

I do Bikrams Yoga and I notice it's definitely made my ass harder and firmer, you should try it.

batman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks man.....i am of the same school....i work out a lot, but the will never have a six pack...that is my destiny.
as far as the ass goes - when i put on nice pants it looks "like i have a really long back" to quote a friend. just want to to something so all my pants don't hang down.
Vain isn't it?

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes it's all about genetics. Some guys just can't put on muscle and some guys do it just by walking around. But as a guy with a naturally big ass and legs I can only recommend squats and I think serious cycling (biking) is a great way to get a rock hard bodacious ass! That said though if your DNA doesn't have "rock hard ass" coded in it then you can only get so far to your goal. Sometimes we can't get past what mother nature has given us. Steroids (which I don't recommend) can probably help but they have lot's of issues and can be downright dangerous.

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its almost 2am, and I'm replying to a hard ass thread -wow!

Any love for a hard, but semi-flat butt like mine. My asscheeks barely kiss. I workout alot, but if I ever get fat I'm going look like an egg back there!

It's a thread by 'Batman', so how could i resist? :wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
batman said:
hey guys...my first post here...I have been told (by many people)i have absolutely no ass...I run I do squats (on a swiss ball thank you very much) and still nothing.
thanks,
So, I'm kinda confused. You say you have no ass, so to me that would be a really flat ass, which I think of as being lacking fat and hard already. Do you mean you want a bigger beefier, but not fat, ass? My ass grew a lot from rollerblading. Skating of any sort seems to build ass. I dunno if mine's rock hard and muscled. I think it's more firm and juicy, but it seems to be liked around here, so I'm content with it. :wink:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
novice_btm said:
So, I'm kinda confused. You say you have no ass, so to me that would be a really flat ass, which I think of as being lacking fat and hard already. Do you mean you want a bigger beefier, but not fat, ass? My ass grew a lot from rollerblading. Skating of any sort seems to build ass. I dunno if mine's rock hard and muscled. I think it's more firm and juicy, but it seems to be liked around here, so I'm content with it. :wink:

Weird I rollerblade a lot too. I also do a lot of jogging, but by pushing off of the ground with each leg would move that ass a little more. Still I don't have a hard ass, I have a soft ass, but can flex it very well:wink: . From soft fresh buns to buns of steel. Here is the real deal, maybe you are working your ass away. Eat some protien, and tone down your workouts. Don't stop though, keep at it, diligence is key.
:cool:

nrock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
batman said:
thanks,

Hello Everyone.

I had the same problem about 10 years ago. A friend at the gym told me that I really needed to do something about my flat ass. I too come from a family of flat asses... thought it was not possible to change.

He showed me how to do straight legged deadlifts properly. That exercise rounded my 30 year old ass in just a few months. I've been doing them for a long time now and my ass i now quite round and gets a compliment here and there. ;-)

Good luck!

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can crack walnuts on my middle aged rear, but I only let my wife do that :smile:

I climb mountains for fun, but here's what I do in the offseason:

Weights
  • Squats
  • Lunges
  • Leg Curls
Cardio
  • Stair Stepper
  • Glider, set to high incline ~150-180 strides/min
  • Treadmill, set to >10% incline, 4.5 - 5.5 mph, walking, not running
  • Bicycling, hill climbs. Flat stretches work your quads, not glutes
Flexibility
  • Pilates. I can't say enough good things about it, even if it's just mat pilates.
The important thing is find a workout you like, and then stick with it. Mix cardio and weights, and you'll get much faster and longer lasting results- and if your heart is working well, it'll show up in your erections.