rock hard ass

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nrock said:
Hello Everyone.

I had the same problem about 10 years ago. A friend at the gym told me that I really needed to do something about my flat ass. I too come from a family of flat asses... thought it was not possible to change.

He showed me how to do straight legged deadlifts properly. That exercise rounded my 30 year old ass in just a few months. I've been doing them for a long time now and my ass i now quite round and gets a compliment here and there. ;-)

Good luck!

nrock, can you elaborate on the straight legged dead lifts?

nrock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swordman-

yes. here's a guide that shows good and bad form:

Deadlift and stiff-legged deadlift

OK, it's for women, but it's the only one I could find that showed a picture of bad form (and called it that). I say again to start off with little or no weight on the bar until you get your form right!

Here's a couple of pics of my results.

Attachments

Reactions: circpenis

A definative muscular ass is generally gained by bodybuilding. There is much research and many experienced in this field. Sadly though, bodybuilding requires effort.

Mine is far from rock hard but highly aesthetic, and i'm not sure how people generally go about such body shape.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Genetically, I got my mom's ass and my dad's dick !!! My ass is big and tight, and my dick is long and thick. Do you guys think I am lucky?

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
I use Ab Energizer (electro-stimulation). It's a bit painfull, but the result is satisfying. I had a pancake, now I get compliments.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys...my first post here...I have been told (by many people)i have absolutely no ass...I run I do squats (on a swiss ball thank you very much) and still nothing.
Do any of you fit guys got a killer exercise to build me a rock hard ass?
thanks,[/quot

Your gluteals are the largest muscles in your body, many excercises work them to some degree, but the other smaller leg muscles are tired first, I don't think there is a way to isolate them.

In a leg press machine, the closer you move the seat the more you are working them. Deep knee bends with a weight bar on your shoulders I think work them best of free weight excersizes. I don't think lunges do much. Leg curls, lieing with your upper body facedown on a bench made for just this. Feel the muscles while you are trying various excercizes, it's easy to tell if they are being worked or not.

Climbing works them more than excercizing on a level, so I think a stair stepper is better than a bike or jogging.

Where the muscles are attached to your bones varies considerably, I have seen guys whose gluteals went down to mid thigh. Longer means it sticks out less. Lower bodyfat fat makes for a smaller butt. There are cute defined bubble butts that have a good bit of fat.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I was going to say dead lifts and stiff legged dead lifts. Make sure you really squeeze your ass muscles on the way up and at the top of the movement. Also, work on your form with squats. You really have to stick your ass back and squeeze on the way up. Just keep at it.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the proud owner of a bubble butt, I've always felt sorry for men who have no ass.

I doubt there is anything you could do to make your ass rock hard if there's little to work with in the first place.