Rock hard cocks!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a question for you...

Some guys here have erections were the head of their cock, the glans, is as erect and hard as their shafts, even without a cock ring.

Just lately, I've noticed that without a cock ring, my glans don't really get hard. The difference between wearing a ring and not is very noticeable. Without one, my glans enlarge but never fully erects solid and hard.

What's going on here.

Some of you guys have glans like solid rock mushrooms without a cock ring. So I'm worried I'm developing some for of erectile dysfunction at nearly 30.

Can... will any one help shed some light please.

A slightly worried pup. x

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You shouldn't worry, lol. I never used cock rings or simillar stuff, and it's always hard as rock. Everyone is different. Nature, I believe. But, the only important thing is that it's functional and in use...Hope you will get better answears than this one.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine can either be rock solid, or not that great. It all depends on just how wound up I get. If I'm wound up too tight, it gets hard enough to turn purple and really hurts. But anymore that's getting kinda rare.

Still, it works fine so I don't sweat it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my head rarely gets fully engorged, but I try not to worry bout it. As long I as I get hard, piss, cum, and feel pleasure, then I try not to worry.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The glans and the rest of the corpus spongiosum is not supposed to get fully hard. Remember, the urethra runs through it... if it got super hard, it would compress the urethra and make ejaculation difficult.

That being said, I have noticed that squeezing the same muscles used in Kegel exercises does tend to pump blood into the corpus spongiosum and fill up the glans... it provides an overall harder erection, but ejaculation force/distance suffers...

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That being said, I have noticed that squeezing the same muscles used in Kegel exercises does tend to pump blood into the corpus spongiosum and fill up the glans... it provides an overall harder erection, but ejaculation force/distance suffers...[/QUOTE]

Eureka! Now I know why my force/distance is suffering.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My knob expands after complete erection with additional stimulation. Having an intact foreskin probably would keep one's knob from being as engorged as circumsized cocks. I don't claim "factual" experience, but am curious. Personally, I have to compress my penis base with my foreskin completely retracted berore my knob becomes engorged. I've experienced additional force and distance in my ejaculation after performing Kegel exercises on regular basis. I believe one must not be performing the exercises properly if they experience any loss in their ejaculate force; perhaps, could be in recovery mode following stress.