Rock Hard Erection and Huge Hung

Yono: my penis doesnt get rock ahrd at all
it gets hard but not as a rock b any means...
i remember when it was 6" it did stand up and was very hard, then i had this spurt and grew to 8" but never saw a hard erection since then, it doesnt stand out now ???
it is like i have the bllodto fill my old 6" but im 2" bigger now :-/

johnholmeshorse: That's gotta suck. Have you seen a Dr. about that? Do you take vitamins or anything? Does it get even get to 8 or does it get to 6 with a couple of inches that's soft, oris it semi-hard?

Yono: no, i havent seen a doctor :-[
it gets to 8" semihard, i wonder if it would get bigger if i did get filly hard, and if it would aim higher, i dont think it is hat heavy... probably just my ligaments that lift are messed up :-/
but it get 8" at 7" it looks flacis but its semi-semihard, when im "hard" i grab the base ans squeeze to see how big it could get and it does look nice... well at least to me :p, i wonder what could it be....

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Yono

Take it to your doctor. He should refer you to a uro. I know it will be embarrassing, but no way is this acceptable.

The ligaments probably aren't to blame, though we all know that a heavy penis can cause a lot of strain, and there are a lot of us who can't ever get to point up because of the weight.

But the lack of full erections is ... it makes me wonder if you have venous leakage.

Good luck .. and don't hang about. Just think how good it will be to know just what the potential of that middle leg will be!

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do get rock hard but by no means everytime,

it depends on alot of things.. if I have just had sex, the second or 3rd time wont be rock yard, its still 100% ok for sex, same is almost the same size just not rock hard.

Depends on how sexy the woman is, how recently I had sex, How much I want to have sex .. many variables..

But even when I am just hard , not rock hard , I have never had any complaints ! I actually prefer NOT to be rock hard, its very inflexible and can be very difficult to get anything done,
just being hard leaves me with enough flexibility to do what i want to with it .

Also my angle is pretty much straight down. like this /
When I flex it as hard as I can I can bring it up almost horizontal but it isnt easy ..

I always laugh everytime, when I see those pics of guys with their dick pointing to the sky, that just seems hilarious to me ... so strange...

compared to what I am used to anyway ....

which is pretty much straight down...

well that's all !

chipster: Thirteenpointhree,

Thanks for discussing your angle when hard.

"Also my angle is pretty much straight down. like this /
When I flex it as hard as I can I can bring it up almost horizontal but it isnt easy .. "

I thought I was alone in pointing nearly straight down. I get very hard and can do anything I need to, but I really have to flex my PC muscles to point horizontal. Just standing relaxed and hard, I hang down as seen in my profile picture. I'm happy with my length and girth, but I wish I could point up.
Oh well, can't have everything.....

Finedessert: Geeze Chip: All this time I thought that picture was you with a softie. Thinking also What a weapon! ;)

Grandpa

chipster: Grandpa,

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's the truth. (I never claimed otherwise) I'm not much smaller soft though. I forget what I put in my stats for flaccid length, but I'm only 7.75" hard and still can't point up....barely qualify for "membership" here, lol. :-[

felipe: hey,your dick is very nice, and so is the rest (from what I can see)... and I wouldn't mind seeing it a bit closer :p

justy: My dick get's rock hard, like a crowbar.
I can't hardly bend it from my body.

magnum: I'm about the opposite of chipster, mine points up like / when I'm hard, about as far down as I can get it is straight out --- if I'm really hard.

over13inches: I have no problem with mine. I think your body adjusts to it anyway and as long as you keep your PC muscle strong by flexing it often, it'll keep blood flow at tip top levels

meathose10: My cock is just too heavy to stand straight up....It wags at about a 45 degree angle and gets plenty hard , but truth be told I like using it when it isn't totally rigid. I'm less likely to hurt women and I like the feeling of shoving it in slowly like a big greased eel.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=meathose10 link=board=health;num=1034198343;start=30#35 date=12/08/02 at 21:29:03]... but truth be told I like using it when it isn't totally rigid. I'm less likely to hurt women and I like the feeling of shoving it in slowly like a big greased eel.[/quote]

Meathose,

I was advised a couple of times that penetration would be easier when I wasn't at full size. In my case it turned out to be bad advice and it led to a few (temporary) problems.

If I'm not fully stiff, I'm still too big to be able to slide in easily. To put it another way, I need to be stiff in order to exert the necessary pressure, and despite the further gain in size, it is easier and less painful the fiercer my erection happens to be.

Also,... if you can fine tune the degree of your erection like that, you are a lucky guy!

meathose10: Max
I DO know what you mean about the "necessary pressure" , but once I get the head in - and I'm fairly tapered as opposed to having a fat mushroom head. Also I'm uncircumsized and secrete lots of natural lube. Anyhow , once I get a few inches in I can swell up full hard for the long pump. I guess I do have a fair degree of control over my erections. Took practice , though. And the women aren't as likely to flinch if you open them up slowly.

hungpup: mine gets rock hard..but the weight of it prevents it from sticking straight up...it usually sticks straight out. Shaft is straight and bulges out slightly in the middle.

Jiri_Tha_Master: I think I am one of the youngest over here (13), and my erections are rock hard! I hope it stays like this forever!
;D

Finedessert: OH JIRI: You have a lot of years ahead of you before you hit the Golden Years make the best of them.

Grandpa

Jiri_Tha_Master: Haha thanks grandpa! I can't wait to be 18!