Rock Hard Erections in 1 Week, Naturally

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys,

Been gone for a while, sorry. very busy.

I just finished a new article and I thought of you guys, usually well endowed men have problems with erections (because the penis is bigger more blood is needed to fill it) so you guys get to read it first. I literally JUST hit the publish button.

WellHungarian - Rock Hard Erections in 1 Week, Naturally...
If you don't feel like clicking the link here's the low-down.

1. Wear loose clothing to bed
  2. Encourage morning and spontaneous erections
  3. Avoid Cock Rings and Penis Pumps
  4. Change your diet, include lots of fruits but focus on nuts, blue berries, spinach and garlic, red wine
  5. Avoid unnecessary prescription drugs which can lower hormone levels and cause a loss of sex drive
  6. Exercise (even just a little) daily
  7. Instead of eating a few big meals each day, eat many small meals
  8. Reduce your stress
  9. Get a good night's sleep
  10. Try to naturally increase your testosterone levels
  11. Don't masturbate excessively too much
More Details, Instructions, & Explanations for each Tip are included on my site. Basically, a few visitors asked me about it and I remember this is exactly what helped me a few years back, worked right away within the first week and I've had some guys I know try it out. Worked for them too so I might as well share.

It's amazing how a few really simple things can immediately fix a problem or improve someone's sex life.

Comments, Questions? Tell me, I love feedback from others. I'm pretty sure I left something out, I was going to include Kegel Exercizes but that's IF'y right now...

- Enjoy

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes total sense - a healthy lifestyle would clearly promote a healthy erection seeing as getting a good erection is the basis for us men being on the planet.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:yup: and the only way to get men to live a healthy lifestyle is to let them know it's good for their penis.... ( when that's envolved they tend to listen much more) :33: lol.